The Forwarding of Time

Khaana stood on the cliff's over looking the sea

Khaana stood on the cliff's over looking the sea. In her arms were tucked fur pelts. "You sent the wasp for me?" Ragnarsson called out as he approached her with heavy steps, a large satchel in hand.

"I am assuming you've decided to anger the gods one more time and follow me?" He said with a dry chuckle. He joked, but he knew that would only be wishful thinging. Khaana turned to look at him "and be stuck here longer? No one is worth that price." She spoke calmly, her feet lead her to meet him halfway.

"What have you got there?" Ragnarsson asked, "woven pelts, its a long cold journey at sea." She said, ploping the furs into his arms. Ragnarsson smirked in triumph and raised one brow "you're worried for me?" He asked her. "I serve and protect this bloodline." She replied.

Ragnarsson nodded fondly at her slightly prickly reply, reaching out his hand he placed it on her shoulder. "Just be ready, I will come back for you when I make my name and my wealth." He said. Ragnarsson let his hand slide down Khaana's arm, his hand grasped hers and he brought her finger to his lips.

Khaana grimaced and clenched her jaw at the sharp pain as his teeth broke the skin on her finger tip. He gave her hand a light squeeze and the dark metallic grey liquid slowly coated Ragnarsson's tongue.

It burned his throat as it went down slow, like lake sludge. Khaana drew her hand away and made a fist to stop the bleeding, reaching for one of the petls she drapped it around his shoulders and nodded in the direction his ship had been waiting. "Go." she said, Ragnarsson leaned forward and rested his forhead carefully against hers, his eyes digging deep into her own.

The closeness both made her heart race painfully and calmed her at once. The waves breaking against the cliff's seemed thunderous. "Will you wait for me?" He asked, "is that a request?" Khaana asked. Ragnarsson smirked "alright..." He whispered, gripping her arms in head hand and held tightly to her. "Wait for me." He ordered. Khaana closed her eyes. Tilting her head up she pressed her lips to his. Ragnarsson froze eyes wide open as he watched her, his heart rate flew into the sky.

But there was no time to enjoy this moment, he felt an odd sensation as her toung brushed against his upper first molar. With a dull pain before he could understand how, his mouth filled with blood and Khaana drew back.

She uncurled her tongue and stuck it from her mouth, blanced on her tongue tip was a single tooth. Ragnarsson held his jaw and watched her with wide eyes as she remove his tooth from her tongue and with her other hand, reached into her mouth.

Khaana grunted and tore free her first molar, wasting no time she beckoned Ragnarsson closer "open." She said, a trickle of blood from the corners of her mouth. He was hesitant but opened his mouth, Khaana peered inside and carefully placed her tooth were his had been. He could feel the roots of her tooth digging into place and latching on.

Khaana stepped back and fastened his tooth in her mouth.

Ragnarsson rubbed his jaw as the pain faded the instant her tooth set in place. "What..what sort of-" he stammered. Khaana walked passed him "you and I are bone of bone now...if we are broken, it will be together" she said before vanishing into the trees.