Chapter 02

Comment and vote guys

No proofreading. Lots of errors waiting for you.

From that day, Arnav used to tease Khushi by asking her to smile whenever he want. He stretch his thumb and index finger near to his mouth, signalling her to smile. This made her annoyed and she gave him sarcastic smiles in return.

Without Khushi's knowledge Arnav used followed her to home, making sure that she is safe and sound. Sometimes he drop her home. At that time, he didn't either talk nor ask anything to her. Khushi don't understand why he took intiative to drop her home when she would be late. She tries to ask why he drops her home, but as always he stood tight lipped. When he is with his friends, she felt like a ghost. He never acknowledge her presence, but she always sensed someone watching her.

One day at lunch, Khushi is about to have her food when two mean girls from her class dropped her lunch box intentionally. She is not in a mood to fight and decided to go to the library instead. She came back to the class and found no one there. She sat on her desk and started to write something.

She is keenly writing something when a packet is placed infront of her. She raised her eyes and saw Arnav standing in front of her in a football jersey.

 She raised her eyes and saw Arnav standing in front of her in a football jersey

"Have this and come to the ground." Arnav ordered.

"Hmm thanks...but I don't want this... You should go and play your match." Saying this she resumed writing.

"Have it now orelse I will start feeding you." He warned her which he ignored.

Arnav took away the books and pen from her.
"You know that I do what I say, so here you go I will feed you now."

Khushi looked at him for a moment and took the packet.

"Ok, I will have it. Your match will start now. So you should go now." She replied.

"Open the packet and eat. I will go after that." He told her.

Khushi opened the packet and started to have the food..