Chapter 22

This chapter deals with his past, hope that it is good.

Those who have seen Kabir Singh, don't think that this story has any inking to that story except the traces of Kabir's character. Also, this Khushi knows how to give it back to her laadgovernor.

Comment and Vote
No proofreading.

Arnav entered the flight and sat on his seat

Arnav entered the flight and sat on his seat. He looked outside through the window with a smile pasted on his face. He is damn excited to see his girl after two and a half month. He can't control the surreal feeling enveloping his heart. After his mother's death, he had never felt home. The thought of being with Khushi felt home, a place where he belongs.

'What have you done to me Khushi?' He asked himself. He remembered about his wrecked past life which has been changed since her entry in his life.

Five years ago

Arnav holds the cigarette in between his lips as he takes out the notes from his purse to pay off the rickshaw driver. His hand trembled due to the high amount of alcohol in his body.

"Keep the change." Arnav said and turned around.

"This is not enough." The rickshaw driver tried to trick him due to his state. He turned around with an angry look.

"Just because I'm drunk, that doesn't mean that you can fool me. Get the f**k out of here before I break your rickshaw." He shouted and the man flew in a minute.

"F**k why did they lock this damn gate?" He kicked the giant gate while standing in front of his house at 2 in the early morning. Arnav tried to unlock the gate while shouting and scolding the gate. He cursed the gate and moved next to the wall.

"Why did Nanaji built such a big wall?" He asked himself while trying to get onto the wall.

"Arnav baba." Hariprakash called opening the gate.

"Finally my saviour is here." Arnav said waiting for HP to open the gate.

"Why can't you just keep it unlocked kakka?" He asked as HP helped him to get in.

"Did that man still alive...oops...awake?" Arnav asked about his father.

"Arnav is this the time to come home? That too in such a state? You are ruining your life?" He heard Arvind shouting at him.

"You and your new wife have already f**ked my life. This is my home and I will come whenever I want. Who the f**k are you to ask me all these?" He shouted.