Chapter 35

Do comment and vote

Next day Arnav took Khushi to Salim's cafe

"Baby, some local matches are coming. So I won't be here for two days." He said entwining their finger.

"Why are you doing this Arnav? You are again going away from me." She blasted at him.

"Baby it is unavoidable, I have to join this match."

"Why didn't you tell me this earlier?"

"One angel bewitched me so much that I forgot to mention that. I will be back before my angel's birthday." He teased her and tried to make her understand.

"Tell me how many matches you have in these 3 months?" She asked him.

"For this month, just this two. I'm not going to take any more matches outside for this 3 months, you happy with that?" He lightly squeezed her hand.

"No...no... I'm just sad. I know that football is your profession. Don't ignore me because of that." She said wiping her tears. He pulled her closer to him.

"Baby, it is for your betterment. Let me do this."

"I don't want all these money and things." Do it if it makes you happy and come back to me soon. I will miss my Arnav."

"I will be there to celebrate my angel's birthday."

"Okay, I will be waiting for you laadgovernor." She said with a smile.

"I won't miss it for my life. Come let's drop my baby home."

Arnav dropped her home and left to his next destination. He reached Panchgani and went near to David's farmhouse which is in a secluded area. For the next day he got busy in executing his plan and collecting things. He went to the club to see David that night.

"David, I have a good news for you." Arnav said cheerfully.

"What is it ASR? Did you got lucky with that cripple leg?" Arnav hide his anger and behaved normally.

"Man, she agrees to it. I'm planning to take her to your farmhouse tomorrow.
Would you like to join me in your farmhouse tomorrow night?" He asked winked at him. David got excited and handed him a glass of scotch.

"Why not, I will surely join you guys. Take some pills to spike her drinks, it will make everything easy."

"Sure, pills will come handy in some situations. Are you planning to come alone?" Arnav asked sipping the liquor.

"Yes, I don't want to share her for now." David replied taking a sip from his drink.

"That's great."