Chapter 41

#Important : Anybody interested in helping me with the editing of 2 drafts?

Note : if you are looking for twist and turns, you should stop reading this story and find something else. Use this story as a stress buster for now.

Do Comment & Vote
No proofreading.

After a week, her family went for the wedding

After a week, her family went for the wedding. Arnav picks her up on the way to Payal's place. Khushi got shocked knowing that they are going to stay in separate rooms.

"What is the need for all these? We can sleep together." Khushi asked him.

"Baby, what if you take advantage of an innocent boy like me. So it's for my safety." Khushi took the pillow and throw at him while shouting at him.

"Then why are you here?? Get out of my room."

"Okay..." Saying this Arnav turned around to move from there.

"Laadgovernor, just because I told you to get out, you are ready to do so??? Are you that desperate to leave me alone?"
She asked placing her things in the shelf.
Arnav shook his head and hugged her from back. It's a treat to watch her whining like a baby.

"Baby, you have exams to prepare and I want you to concentrate on that."

"I will concentrate on my studies. Laadgovernor, do you think that I won't be able to do that by being here?"

"You know being with a handsome man like me, it is going to be a tough job for you." He teased her.

"Handsome??? That to with this prickly beard??? For your information you look like a cave man." She said pulling his beard and hair.

"Ouch don't pull my beard, it hurts."

"You cave man deserves this for not letting me sleep with you."

"Will you be ok if I sleep with you?" Khushi nodded her head.

"Okay then, we can sleep together. Baby it is strictly sleep... nothing more than that."

"I know laadgovernor."

After having food Khushi sat down to study.

"Arnav where is Madhuji?"

"She left after making breakfast and lunch, will be back at evening." Khushi started studying and he placed some coffee in front of her. Arnav stayed away from her, occasionally checking her out.
He made sure that she took lunch and rest for sometime before resuming her studies. When Madhumati came to the house, she is welcomed with the sight of Khushi sitting in front of lot of books. Arnav instructed her to prepare something light for dinner and some oil less snacks for evening.

Madhu watched as Khushi buried herself in books while Arnav did some works outside. As she finished preparing the snacks and tea, Arnav took it and placed in front of Khushi.