Chapter 51

Next morning, it is Khushi who wakes up first

Next morning, it is Khushi who wakes up first. She looked at Arnav and smiled. She ran her hand on his face and kissed his forehead.

"Sleep baby." Arnav muttered and pulled her closer. Without any worry she snuggled into his arms and closed her eyes.

Few seconds later.
"Jiji...open the door. I have to take a bath." Her sister shouted from outside, making them startled. Arshi opened their eyes and looked at eachother. They realised where they are now.

"Jiji, what are you doing? I have to go to school. Just open the door and you can sleep after that."

"Yeah, I'm coming wait." Khushi shouted and started to wear her leg while he put on his shirt. She saw Arnav looking for a place to hide.

"Go and hide in the washroom."

"What about...." Khushi didn't let him speak and cover his mouth.

"Shut up and do as I say." Saying this she pushed him towards the washroom.

Khushi opened the door and Kasi entered inside.
"What happened to you jiji? You used to get up earlier than me." Kasi entered her room with a pair clothes in her hand.

"I was working on a painting..so I slept late yesterday. Anyway why can't you use the other bathroom?"

"Abba is already in there, so I thought I will use this one." Saying this she moved towards the bathroom and Khushi shouted.

"Ahhh...." Khushi placed her hand on her tummy and screamed.

"Jiji, what happened?" Kasi rushed near to her.

"Pain... stomach pain..." Saying this Khushi sat on the bed.

"Wait, let me call Ammi then." Kasi told her and was about to move.

"No....no...don't tell Ammi...I mean, it's not a big issue... Periods problem. Can you bring me some water?"

"Sure." Saying this Kasi took the jug placed on her table and started to pour water on the glass. Khushi rolled her eyes seeing this and called her sister.

"I want warm water. Bring some water from the kitchen. Don't tell Ammi, she must be busy in kitchen."

"Okay, I won't." Saying this Kasi went out and Khushi rushed inside the bathroom.

"What are you going to do now?" Arnav asked as soon as she entered the bathroom.

"Let me think of an idea." She whispered.