Chapter 21

Few things about this story :
1) Arshilious
2) Dont expect big roller coaster of events. There won't be big twists and turns.
3) It's a light hearted story, which will put a smile on your face.

You can inline the comment, hold on to the sentence or paragraph then tap on the dialogue box and comment.

Vote and comment 🙂

No proof reading.

******************

3 days after Khushi gets back to her normal life

3 days after Khushi gets back to her normal life. She checked her phone and found a lot of messages from Arnav. She got emotional seeing it. He has sent her a few numbers of some trusted drivers.
He also messaged her about his routines and schedules. Khushi sends him a message along with a smiling picture of her.

***********

Khushi reached college and saw Payal waiting for her near the entrance.

"You look terrible brainy." Payal said looking at her dull face.

"He will be back to you." She assured her.

"I know but I just miss him a lot. We haven't talked since he left for Delhi."

"He will call you soon Khushi. Now at least cheer up for your best friend." Saying this she tickled Khushi making her smile.

Two days after Arnav called her making Khushi emotional. He had to unleash his shameless avatar to turn a crying Khushi into a shying Khushi. He made her promise not to cry over him.

Two days after Payal gifted her a packet which got delivered into her home.

"Your don send you something. Check it out. I'm excited to see what he has sent for you." Payal said as Khushi opened the packet. She found a big diary which had a lock.

She opened it with the key and found a letter in it

To My Baby 😘