Chapter 17

A big thanks to the reader who encourages me to write.

A big thanks to the readers who demotivate the writer in me. It's your choice to motivate or demotivate the writer. So no pressure.

Comment and vote if you are comfortable

No proof reading.

***************

Khushi woke up and looked around not seeing Arnav beside her

Khushi woke up and looked around not seeing Arnav beside her. She sat on the bed holding the bedsheet closer to her chest.

"Arnav..." She called him and he came out wearing a towel.

"Glad that you wake up my lady, let's move to our next adventure." Saying this Arnav lifted her in his arms.

"Arnav, where are you taking me? At least give me a shirt"

"Bathroom and why do you need a shirt when we will be naked in the bathtub?" He winked making her blush.

"Open the door baby." Khushi opened the bathroom door and found their stuffs there. He made themselves sit comfortably in the bathtub.

Arnav kneads her shoulder muscles and gave her a small massage.

"Have you had any previous experience in massaging?" Khushi asked him.

"What do you think?" He massaged her shoulders as he rotated his thump over her smooth skin.

"I think you had some experiences. It's so soothing Arnav."

"I don't have any experience in giving massages, but have some when it is about getting a massage for myself."

"You are doing it in the right way Arnav."

They stayed in the bathtub for some time, talking about random things

"I like your hair Khushi..." Arnav said massaging her hair

"I thought men prefers lengthy hair than shorter one like me

"I thought men prefers lengthy hair than shorter one like me."

"I don't have any preference with your hair. It should be according to your wish and comfort." His answer left her amused. In films and drama, all the heroins have long hair and the hero used to drool over the long hair.