Chapter 23

Comment and vote

Thanks to everyone who commented and voted for the previous chapter. Will give reply to your doubts soon 😊

 Will give reply to your doubts soon 😊

One week before Arnav's arrival.

"Khush, next week everyone is going for college tour. Your Don want to take you somewhere and again he asked for my help." Payal told her bestie.

"Yeah, he told me that. He wants to take me to Goa."

"I got a plan Khush. We can convince your parents to let you go."

"But Payaliya, it is not that easy, you know that out of state is out of question." A worrisome Khushi said to Payal.

"Why fear when payalia is here. Your Don will be waiting for you in Goa. We can go together, I will go to my Didi's house and you can go with your man."

"But ammi and Abba..."

"You should have thought about it before proceeding this relationship." Payal bluntly told Khushi and she become silent hearing it.

"See brainy, I didn't mean to hurt you. There is a generation gap between us and our parents. If the boy is trustworthy, everything will fell in right place. Did you ever felt that he is playing around with you?" Payal asked her and she shook her head in denial.

"Don't over think about anything for now. Let me handle it." Payal assured her. She convinced Khushi's parents in disguise to let her attend a inter college seminar in Goa with her.  Somehow they agreed to it and let her go for the 5 day seminar.

In the airport,
Elisa asked Payal about her father as she comes alone.

"Papa had some urgent work aunty, so I comes alone."

"Did you packed everything Payal bitiya?"

"Yes aunty...buaji helped me." Elisa loves Payal like Khushi as she lost her mother 5 years back.

They bid bye to them and boarded the flight.

"Ohhhh no Khush, we are in different seats." Payal said taking her seat

"So where is mine?"

"There I think..." Payal said pointing at a seat in the back row where a man is sitting.

"Let me ask that person if he can change his seat with yours, then we can sit together." Khushi walked towards him and called him, but didn't get any reply as he continues to lean back on the seat with a cap covering his face from her view. She did that again and didn't get any response

"Hello mister, I'm talking to you." She said feeling frustrated by his non response.

Suddenly she is pulled to her seat and felt that man's face on her neck.

"Being bossy, aren't you baby?" He whispered into her ear

"Arnav..." Khushi uttered his name and felt a light kiss on her neck. Arnav faced her with a smirk on his face.  He find her lips stretching into a smile along with moistened eyes.