Chapter 32

Khushi sat in front of Arnav, between his legs

Khushi sat in front of Arnav, between his legs. He wrapped the blanket around them and held her close. They sailed through the river glimmering in moonlight.

"Arnav I wish if this moment get freezed forever. Everything is perfect for now.
Don't you think so?" She said leaning onto his warmth.

"I have so many moments in my mind which I want to freeze."

"Now tell me about your plans. Don't give me any excuse now. " She asked him.

"Ok, as you know I will be going to Pune for two days. I'm planning to join a yoga class and have to search for a house." He informed her his future plans.

"So you are going to move out of your house?"

"Yes, let them stay there. I want to move to somewhere quiet."

"Won't you miss Nirav?"

"Yes I will, but I can always meet him outside. I don't want to drag him into this mess."

"Why do you want to move out Arnav? Did something happened?"

"You are too intelligent baby."

"Do you remember the last day I came to meet you in your house, that day my good for nothing father arranged a party for me. I didn't attend that party and left on the next day. We had an heated argument over the phone. I think he is planning something seeing me in the team. Also I want us to have a place."

"So what will be your father planning?" She asked getting worried for him.

"Some business tie-ups using me. He is one money minded man. I want a house so that I can take my baby there and pamper her."

"You will spoil me alot." She pouted.

"I'm planning that baby. What are your plans?" He asked about her future plans.

"There is nothing new Arnav, it's the same usual things college and painting class."

"When will be your exams starts?"

"After two months."

"Did you figure out what you are going to do after your finals?"

"Yup, I'm planning on applying for some art courses. Even though ammi and Abba are not that sure about my decision. They are afraid that being an artist is a risky thing." She told him her worries.

"You are talented baby, soon your parents will support you in this."

"I really hope that. I want to ask you something Arnav."

"You can ask me anything baby."

"Payal was teasing me saying that you may have my pics...you know me on the bed with you. Do you have any such pics?"

"You mean our private moments?" Khushi blushed and nodded her head.

"Do you mind if I have such pictures of you?" He asked her wanting to know her opinion.