Chapter 64

Arnav entered Shantivan and  is here because of Nirav who came back from his boarding school for vacation

Arnav entered Shantivan and is here because of Nirav who came back from his boarding school for vacation. Nirav is now a 15 year old boy who is studying in 10th standard. He saw his father sitting on the hall talking with his manager.

"Dad, where is Nirav?" Arnav asked his father.

"He is in his room chote." Arvind answered.

"Okay." He is about to move from there when arvind called him.

"Chote, come to study room before you leave. I want to talk about some projects."

"Okay dad." Arnav nodded his head and went to Nirav's room.

"Yo champ, you have grown up into a big boy." Arnav said looking at the teenage boy in front of him. Nirav adjusted his specs and hugged his brother.

"I was waiting for you bhaiyya. Come I want to tell you something. Ohh, I'm damn excited."

"What is it champ?"

"I like a girl in my school and she too like me." A blushing Nirav told Arnav.

"Wow...that's great. I don't know how to tell her that."

"Just go and tell her that you like her."

"No bhaiyya it is not that easy. My friend Kiran adviced me not to do that. I think we should asked Khushi didi for help. So can you take me to meet didi soon?" Nirav asked with lot of hope in his eyes.

"Nirav just forgot about that. I can't take you to her."

"But why? Is she out of station? If so, the let's call her."

"Nirav we are not together now. So you can't go and meet Khushi."

"What?? Khushi didi is the best thing that happened in your life bhaiyya. Come we will go and solve everything."

"Nirav, you don't have to interfere in it. We are adults and we know what we are doing. You stay away from this." Arnav said with a stern face which made Nirav sad. He tried his best to convience Nirav but he wasn't ready to hear anything. At last Arnav left the room leaving a teary Nirav in the room.

Nirav loved Khushi and adored their relationship. He met Khushi three years back when he was in 7th standard, studying in the boarding school in Himachal.

Flash back

Arnav sat in front of the principal of the school where his brother is studying in Himachal Pradesh.

"Mr Raizada, we can't let Nirav go with you without his parents approval."

"Didn't Mr Mallik inform you to let him go." Arnav questioned.

"No, he didn't." Arnav gritted his teeth in anger and looked at the principal.

"Can I meet my brother?" He asked.