Chapter 38

Clarification : Some of you asked me why people stared at them when they were in the dhabha. It's because of their looks. Khushi gives an image of a innocent sweet girl while he look like a playboy. So moral policing and these looks are bound to happen. We are talking about this look of Arnav 👇

 We are talking about this look of Arnav 👇

One month went with them spending time with each other

One month went with them spending time with each other. It's her sister's 15th birthday. Khushi and her parents celebrated Kasi's birthday like the same way they celebrated Khushi's birthday. Meanwhile Arnav went to Pune to see his grandmother.

Khushi is in her room, hugging the teddy bear he got for her while playing with the hour glass. She find something fishy with his behaviour for a few days. She didn't find her laadgovernor when they talked through the phone. Her gaze fell on the calender and realised something.
She recalled what happened a year back.
She called Payal and asked for her help.
Payal agreed to help her and called Khushi's parents. Somehow she made her parents agrees to let Khushi stay with Payal for the next day.

Khuhsi got the permission for stay over and packed her stuffs. She went near to the window and prayed for him. She promised the brightest star that she would keep him happy.

********

Next morning, Arnav heard the ringing of calling bell and opened the door, only to find Khushi stand infront of him. She dropped the bag and hugged him tight.
He don't know what to say at that moment, instead he hugged her tight expressing his happiness. He know that why she is here, but he couldn't understand how she remembered his mother's death anniversary. He didn't say anything to her regarding it.

"I'm there for you Arnav, always." Khushi said placing a kiss on his cheek.

"I know baby." That moment got interrupted by the scooter horn. They realised that they have a viewer.
Khushi turned around while Arnav held her by waist.

"My dear couple, I don't want to see a?any PDA, so I'm leaving now. Take care guys." Payal honked the scooty and rides away. Arnav looked at Khushi and placed a kiss on her forehead.