Chapter 66

No proofreading.
Do comment because I took a lot of time writing this chapter.

Sorry in advance as I couldn't include everything in the teaser because it's pretty much lengthy update.

Davis called Elisa into their bedroom once the Raizadas and Malliks went from there.

"Why are you looking tensed?" Elisa asked her husband, sitting beside him.

"Are we doing the right thing Eli?" An anxious Davis asked Elisa.

"Doing what?"

"Gudiya's marriage within a month. Marriage isn't just about two people, it's about two families. Will they accept out gudiya wholeheartedly? We can never match up to their wealth Eli."

"You are worrying unnecessarily Davis. Arnav beta proved us that he loves our titaliya. Don't you see how he stood for her when his dadi speak about dowry?"

"Eli, I knew that he proved himself but what about our gudiya. He is a celebrity and how will the people react when they came to know about their marriage? Don't you know how people bullied her for being an amputee? What about this time? Will she be able to handle it? What if he get changed after seeing the public reaction? I'm worried thinking about all these things Eli." Davis told his wife his concerns.

"Then don't think about all these." Elisa consoled him.

"Aren't you worried for her?" Davis questioned his wife not seeing any worries in her face. Elisa took his hand in her hand and squeezed it lighter.

"Davis, do you remember how we started our relationship? When we got married, both of us didn't knew anything about each other. It took us almost an year to understand and fell in love with eachother. All that time, you were always there for me. Davis for a married girl, the support of her husband is her everything. She can overcome everything if she have an understanding husband. I don't know about Arnav's family, but our Khushi will always have his support. They knew each other for all these years and we won't we able to find a guy who will understand our titaliya like him."

"What if his feelings get changed? What will happen to our gudiya?" Davis questioned.

"Davis, in all these years his feelings didn't change, did it? He could have moved to another relationship in these one year break but he stayed loyal to our titaliya. Do you remember how titaliya reacted when you had an accident during her school time?"

"Yeah, she was crying non stop." Davis remember the days when Khushi cried buckets of tears seeing him with plasters on his limb.

"Yes, she is really sensitive when it's about us. That same Khushi stood strong when I had that accident five years back. Now I knew the reason behind her strength. Davis, he don't have any obligation to visit us when I was not well. Yet he did that for our titaliya. He take out his time to see us. We were a part of his life even before he became a part of our life. He took all the risk to visit Kasi when she is admitted for appendicitis surgery in the hospital. He did all that for our titaliya." Hearing Elisa's word, Davis recalled everything and understood everything.