Chapter 20

Elisa called her husband and took Khushi to the hospital

Elisa called her husband and took Khushi to the hospital. The doctor checked her and came near to her parents.

"Is she okay doctor?" Gavriel asked the doctor while her mother stood beside him with teary eyes.

"Yeah, she is fine. She is having chickenpox. Does anyone in your house already had it in the past?" The doctor asked them.

"Both of us had chicken pox in the past."

"Ok... I will prescribe the medicines. I hope both of you know what to do about these."

"Yes, we know." They took her home and isolated her in the room. They didn't give her the phone as she is highly contagious now.

Khushi asked her mother to call Payal and asked her to inform this to her other friends not to call her for two weeks.
Elisa called Payal and informed this. Payal understood what Khushi wants to convey. She called Arnav and told this to him which made him go crazy.

Everyday Arnav called Payal to know about her. She used to call Elisa to know about Khushi. Sometimes he felt the urge to go and visit her, somehow he controlled it and made himself busy in other stuffs.

It's been more than a week since he heard or seen her.

The blisters on her skin got almost healed. Khushi is lying on a bed of neem leaves with a cotton sleeveless dress. She heard a knock on the window and saw Arnav standing there. Khushi gets up and moved towards the window with the help of a walker. She opened the window slightly.

"What are you doing here??? Arnav you should go from here. You have a match to focus. I don't want you get affected."

"I got affected when I was a child, so let me in baby." Arnav said staring at her blur image on the window pane

"No Arnav, I can't let you in. I look horrible with these blisters and scars." She tried to discourage him.

"Damn it Khushi, open it or I'm knocking your door. I won't go away like last time and you know me well that I do what I say."

"Arnav please...my ammi will come here soon."

"Khushi I will count till 10, if you don't open the window I will do what I said to you." Khushi opened the window when the counting get closer to 10. She turned her face away from him as he looked at her.

Arnav stood in front of her as tears rolled down from her eyes.
"Shhh...baby don't cry." He extended his hand to wipe away her tears.

Silver Lining (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara