Thank You Note

Hai,

Hai,

First of all, I'm thankful to my lovely readers who stood with me from the start of the story to the end. I'm really glad that you all loved and accepted this version of Arnav and Khushi.

When I first conceived the idea of this story, my Arnav was a good mannered man and a wheelchair bounded Khushi. Later I found an article about Indian football players who is neglected by the sport lovers in our country. Then I decided to make him a successful football player. That's how the football scene in Arjun Reddy/Kabir Singh came to my mind. Then I rearranged the story and Silver Lining got created.

As you all know I'm so tired with the perfectly molded heroine and wanted to showcase something different. I experimented every options I had ie, deaf, mute and blind. Then I realised that there is only a few stories where the protagonist is an amputee. After that I went totally crazy over this Arshi I created in my mind 😝😛.

The response I got for each chapter made me write more. I enjoyed reading all your comments and really thankful for the votes. In this journey, I met some wonder fighters like my Khushi who messaged me that it was wonderful to see someone like them as a protagonist. That's was the best compliment for me. I'm thanking them wholeheartedly for their help and support. You guys will find the real time difficult and challanges faced by each and every amputees in the sequel.

Sorry, if I have not given response to your comments and queries. I hope that you all will join in the journey of Laadgovernor and his dumbell's marriage life in the sequel.

Thanks for all your love and support 🙂

Stay Home, Stay Safe

Regards
- Joe

***************************************

Queries related to the sequel

A lot of you have concerns regarding the sequel Haunting Shadows. I'm a reader and I know how you all are feeling. So I will take this opportunity to clarify something regarding HS.

# Not dark romance.
Arshi will be same and you will find the essence of SL intact in HS.

Arnav will be more shameless, kinky, loving, concerned and protective man.

Khushi will be more loving, commanding, courageous and concerned wife.

# Separation

As I said earlier, separation is inevitable.

# Things you wanted

I have read all your response and you will see all that in HS.

Their fights, making ups, honeymoon, pregnancy track, past of Benjamin, Nirav's girlfriend, Nyra, Akash, Sheetal and Lavanya

Everything will be covered in HS.

# Let's explore Arnav

In SL, I only showed you a part of Arnav. Another part of him is still unaware to the readers and Khushi. Let's explore that side this time.

If you are skeptical about reading HS, all I have to say is 👇👇👇👇

Some of you have asked me to come up with Silver Lining Season 2

Some of you have asked me to come up with Silver Lining Season 2. Well I already have a story thread in my mind. Let's see when I can pen down that.

Thanks for taking out your time to read all these.

I will start updating HS once I complete The Rose in his Garden and Size along with few chapters of Lifeless Love.