Chapter 31

Do read this note.

I know that the story is moving in a slow pace. It's because in a update I show the events in a single day. So it is be difficult to include 5 days happenings in a single update because I like to write about their talks and teasings. The twist will come when it nears the climax and there is a long way to reach there. So read the story without any great expectations or simple to de-stress yourself from the outer world.

 So read the story without any great expectations or simple to de-stress yourself from the outer world

After a few minutes he exited the washroom, wearing a three fourth pant and a t-shirt. Khushi stared at him for a moment in confusion

"What are you thinking baby?" He asked seeing her in confusion.

"You usually come out from shower in a towel, so I was." Khushi realised what she was talking.

"You were thinking that why did I came out fully dressed?"

"Nothing...I didn't think like that..."

"So you were thinking to strip me off this dress?" He teased her.

"Never...." Khushi said with her eyes bulged out.He lean closer to her while holding her hands.

"Baby I don't want you to turn on at this time, I won't be even able to give you a release. So I'm taking precautions." Khushi blushed hearing his comment.

"Now come on, get up and give me a hug." Khushi jumped on to him and hugged him as he stroked her hair.

"Let's do some fishing baby." Arnav lead Khushi to the deck and asked Ravi about it Arshi sat closer to each other with fishing rod. Khushi was getting impatient as she didn't get any fish while Arnav got a medium sized fish.

"Arnav this fishing rod is not working at all.

"Baby, you have to be patient." Finally Khushi felt a tug and she pulled up and found a very little fish. Khushi takes away the hook and throw the fish back to the water Arnav looked at with bewilderment.

"You were the one who was complaining about not getting any fishes just now. Then why did you put it back to the water?" He asked not understanding her action.

"It was so small Arnav. Let him enjoy his life a bit, then we can catch it."

"Are you really the topper baby?" Khushi slapped his shoulder for teasing her.

"That was just a baby, we can catch big fishes who have already enjoyed their life." She tried to prove her point, that's when Arnav felt a tug on his rod.He got a medium sized fish.

He took away the hook from the mouth of fish.
"I hope you have enjoyed your life till now." He asked the fish giving a teasing look at her.

"Tell me if you dont, my baby will surely send you back to the river."

"Arnav stop teasing me, that's enough."
Khushi waited for sometime and got a big fish.

"Finally you got an experienced fish." He kept teasing her.