Bonus Chapter

Arnav Khushi decided to be the guest of a chat show named Jazz Baat. The host Mr Jaspreet Singh is a friend of Arnav and know as Jazz in the entertainment world. Khushi told Arnav that whenever things like love comes up, he should not get offended. She made him understand that people won't understand his point of view and he is not obligated to say everything happened in his life to prove his point. She told him to accept it for the sake of the show. They also agreed not to come up with the bad things happen in their relationship like the molestation attempt done by David and Vivian.

Jaspreet welcomed Arshi and asked them to get ready for the shoot. Khushi worn a sleeveless black gown with a netted veil around the neck line and he matched her with a black tuxedo.

Jazz called Arshi on the stage and the audience cheered for them

Jazz called Arshi on the stage and the audience cheered for them. Holding her hand, Arnav and Khushi made an entry into the studio. Jazz welcomed them to the show and complimented them. He made them sit on the guest seat.

Jazz - So ASR, your sudden engagement and marriage are the talk of the town. I too got surprised when I came to know about your engagement. Anyway my lovely views, unlike ASR Khushi is such a sweet soul.

Arnav - Yeah, that true. She is such a sweet soul and the best thing happened in my life.

J - the viewers are going to faint seeing this romantic avatar of you. So both of you are back from honeymoon?

A - Yeah, we just landed a few days back.

J - Okay, let's move to Mrs ASR, How's married life going?

K - It's wonderful.

J - if I'm not wrong, you guys were in a relationship for eight years?

K - Yes, we met in our college.

J - ASR, tell me how you guys fell in love.

Arnav told him briefly how they get into the relationship. (You guys know about it) 😝😛

J - So Mr and Mrs ASR, ready to answer the questions by our audience.

Arshi - Yes.

J - This is from Priyasree123, she have five questions. This is for both of you. What you both would have been doing now if you haven't met each other? ASR, answer this first.