Chapter 29

Sorry for the delay, other updates will follow soon.

After two and half hours journey they reached the near a beach

After two and half hours journey they reached the near a beach. From there they had a boat ride and reached the butterfly beach.

 From there they had a boat ride and reached the butterfly beach

The ferryman dropped them there and returned back to the main land.

"Isn't it a tourist place Arnav? Why there is no one here?" Khushi asked looking around the island.

"This is offseason baby, also not many people know about this island. More over it's evening." Arnav said searching for a perfect place for setting the tent.
He dropped their luggage there and hugged her from behind.

"Do you know this island is called as the hidden gem of Goa."

"Is it safe to be here at night??? We are kind of trapped here."

"Yeah, you are safe baby. It's just me
and you in this small island." Arnav started placing kisses on her neck.

"I know that you will keep me safe. Now let's set up the tent first and then we can romance later." Khushi removed his hands from her waist and walked towards where their luggage are.

"So you will let me romance once I finish the works?" Khushi nodded her head while blushing

"How would you want me to romance you? I want to know what my baby wants."

"You can do whatever you want."

"I will hold on to that." He smirked and started to set up a small tent with her help.

"Khushi you stay here, let me go and find some woods." He said taking out stuff from his bag.

"Don't go deep into the woods..."

"I will... There is some fruits in that bag. Have it,will be checking if you had it or not when I will be back." Arnav went inside the woods and came back after some time. Meanwhile, Khushi ate two apples and an orange.