Last Chapter

No Proofreading

Vote and Comment

Today is a big day for Arshi and the people who loves them

Today is a big day for Arshi and the people who loves them. After eight years of their relationship, they are going to tie knot with eachother. The Jewish wedding will start at 2.30 after noon and the second marriage will be conducted at 7 in the evening. Two venues are prepared for both the weddings.

Arshi get up from their sleep and moved to the window looking at the new dawn in front of them. They couldn't help but smile remembering each and every moments they spend together. The time they spend together in this eight years were very limited compared to other couples who stay together in and around. Out of the eight years, after the first four years they hardly get time to spend with eachother. They cherished all those limited time and valued it more than anything else. There were moments when she was insecure and he managed all that proving his loyalty to her. There were moments when he felt vulnerable and she made sure that he had her support and love at such instance which helped him. For Arnav, she has become the center of his universe. On other hand, she gave him everything he craved for and be there as his pillar.

Arnav smiled knowing that everything is going to change in his life from now. No empty house and the loneliness from now. Within a few hours, he will be having someone to be called his forever. Khushi is also in the same state. In her life, she never imagined that a man will accept her wholeheartedly without caring about her disability. She have never seen pity or sympathy for her in his eyes. All she found in his eyes were love and admiration for her. Not only he accept her, he also respected her parents who made her whom she is. She knew that they were meant to be.

Arnav took his phone when his emotions went high, he wanted to see her and talk to her.

"Baby." He said as soon as the phone got attented.

"Jeeju, your baby is here with us." Kasi told him.

"Kasi, can you give the phone to your jiji?" He asked and Payal snatched the phone from Kasi.

"ASR, we know that you can't live without your baby. Have patience please. She will be fully yours within a few hours."

"Damn Payal, I want to talk to her. Give the phone to her."

"And what will we get in return of that?" Payal questioned making him feel irritated. This girl is testing patience from the time she joined the college. Always sticking to his girl like a glue which sometimes frustrated him.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Name of the gemstone on her ring." Payal announced and patted her own shoulder.