Chapter 62

No proofing reading

For the first time in the history, India got qualified into FIFA World Cup

For the first time in the history, India got qualified into FIFA World Cup. Arnav rose to fame because of the goal which paved India's way to World Cup. It was a proud moment for every Indian when the national anthem being played in the stadium during the first match in the world Cup. Indian defeated North Korea in the first match but wasn't able to go to the quarter finals. However, it gave a boost to Indian football. 

Now four years later, Arnav is playing the Asian Cup qualifier with a conflicted heart and mind which distracted his concentration. He don't know how the goal reached their court with a kick from his leg. He saw the shock and disappointments in his team members and he realised what he has done. He have kicked a self goal which lead them to lose in the match. 

Once the match got over, he went to the changing room. None of his teammates said anything to him. He sat there feeling frustrated with everything that is happening in his life. Once the room got less crowded, Aman moved next to Arnav.

"ASR, what have you done? I never thought that you will kick a self goal. This is a crucial match and now  we have to win on the next match." A worried Aman said standing beside a disturbed Arnav.

" A worried Aman said standing beside a disturbed Arnav

Aman

"I have been noticing you for a few days. Is this  because of your break up? I know how much you need Khushi..." As soon as he uttered her name, he found himself plastered to the wall with Arnav holding him tight. All the pend up frustrations got blasted with his words.

"I don't need anyone in my life. Arnav Singh Raizada's career doesn't depend on anyone else. I will prove that to you." Shouting this Arnav went from there angrily. He knew that whatever happened in the ground today is only because of her. 

"I won't fall weak. I'm the best and I will prove that."Arnav said with confidence.

Later that day, Aman is sitting with other players.

"Aman, what happened to ASR?" Himanshu asked him.

"Don't know." He lied not wanting to disclose anything about Arnav and Khushi.