Chapter 50

One day after her work, Khushi went with Arnav

One day after her work, Khushi went with Arnav. He gave her a envelope and asked her to open it. Khushi open it and started reading it. Arnav watched her expression getting changed into amusement.

"Arnav, how??? I mean this..."

"I know the coordinator and I know that you are a good artist. So go and show your talent to the world." It's her pass for beach beautification painting program. She got an invitation to paint a portion assigned to her.

"How do they select people for it?" She asked him.

"They invite entries from people, based on the theme."

"Isn't it unfair to the people who will be sending their entries.?"

"You don't have to worry about it baby. They have already selected those people. I have shown some of your work to the coordinator too, but they have a condition."

"What is it?"

"They had this long list of sub - themes which is based on the history of Maharashtra. They aren't convinced by the entries they got for the Jewish heritage. I think that you can do it baby."

"So they want me to make a painting showing our heritage?"

"Yup... You can ask your Abba and ammi if you want to refer more about your history."

"Okay, I will send my concept to him first. If he like it, I will do this." Khushi told Arnav which made him surprised.

"You are too good baby. Indeed an angel." He said caring her cheek with the back of her hand.

"Well I can't say that you are good. You are one hell of a shameless boy."

"Not boy baby, a well grown man in every aspect." He winked at her.

"Okay, shameless man."

"So should I start my shamelessness?" He asked leaning close to her. He leaned very closer to her lips and pulled back.

"Seems like you don't want to kiss a shameless man." Khushi stared at him for a second and pulled him for a kiss.

"Sometimes, you act like a stupid man." She said hugging him closer.

"Sometimes I have to, or else how would I have been blessed with such a kiss?"
Arnav pulled her to his lap and dropped kisses on her face.

"Arnav, what did you feel when you kissed me for the first time?"

"How much you want to know baby?"

"Hmm... everything about it."

"As you know it was my first kiss. I had no intention to kiss when I took you to the jungle. I was all spontaneous. You were standing there with this bright smile on your lips and then you looked at him. At that moment, all I had in mind was to kiss you. My mind was in a conflict. A part of it want to kiss you badly while other warned me not to do it without your consent. Everything have a limit and at that time I lost my control. Then I told you what I want. I don't know if you were thinking to agree or disagree to it. I saw you parting your lips and I got my answer. The moment I touched your lips, it felt heaven. It was so soft and plump. Like a teenage, it give me a hard on. It was like spark shooting in me. I was wondering if your lips are like this, then how would your skin feels under my lips. That the first time, I felt this intense desire to have sex with you. For a moment, I felt ashamed for thinking like that. It was not your body baby, it was the feel I get from the kiss. That's you trust me enough to let me kiss you, let me hold you. Then you hugged me after our kiss. This time the hug felt different. There was a sense of belonging. You made me feel that a kiss can be heavenly when you kiss the right person." Arnav held her hand and kissed her knuckles.