Chapter 10

No proofreading

No proofreading. Lots of errors waiting for you.

Khushi lean on his shoulder as he drives the car. Arnav stopped the car near a restaurant.

"I will go and buy something for us. Just stay inside the car."

"Come back soon Arnav."

"I will be..." He pecked her forehead and went out.

Arnav placed their order and waited. He got a call from Akash when he is waiting for the food.

"ASR, I just called you to remind about our bet..."

"Akash, I will call you later. I'm little bit busy now."

"Ohh...ok... Let's see who wins the bet." Arnav cut the call without giving him any response. He turned around and saw her waiting for him. After receiving their food, he went towards the car.

After travelling for almost an hour, they reached in an apartment

"Come, we have reached."

"Whose apartment is this, Arnav?"

"My friend's, he is out of station now."

"Hmm...ok."

Arnav is about to lift her when Khushi stopped him.
"I'm ok Arnav. I can walk niw, just hold me." Arnav hold her and took her inside.

As soon as they entered the room, Arnav hugged her tight. Khushi started to cry remembering those horrific experience.

"It's over Khushi, you are ok..." He consoled her.

"What I felt at that moment is soooo.... "
Khushi couldn't complete her sentence.

Arnav took her to the bedroom and made her sit on the bed.

"What happened there Khushi? How many of them were there?" He asked wanting her to tell everything.

"I don't know who they are..." Khushi lied  without looking at him. Arnav lifted her chin by his hand and looked into her eyes.

"Are you sure that you don't know them? It's easy to catch you whenever you lie."

"I can't tell you Arnav..."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want you to be in trouble by harming them... When you get angry, it take over your rational mind. You will do things which you shouldn't."

"Ok don't tell me about them... Tell me what happened there?" He asked her. Khushi briefly told him what happened

"Arnav, I want to take a bath...I feel flithy... Do you also feel like that? Would you still accepted me if they would have..." Arnav placed his lips on her lips, not letting her to complete the sentence.
Arnav tasted her tears while kissing her. He took care not to hurt her bruise on the right corner of her lip.