Chapter 18

No proof reading.

************

Next day, Arnav wakes up Khushi at early morning

"Arnav, what is it?" She mumbled in half sleep.

"We are running out of time baby, so let's have a quick bath." Khushi didn't get any time to reply as he was in a hurry to take her to the bathroom. They had their breakfast and checked out of the tree house.

Khushi sat behind him as they rides to their next destination.

"Arnav, are we going back home earlier? I mean, it's just 6 in the morning now."

"Keep patience baby..." Arnav stopped the bike and asked her to get down.

"Arnav, what are you doing?" Khushi asked as he blindfolded her.

"It's a surprise baby." Arnav helped her to step onto the bike and started the journey.

"Arnav, it's weird to travel with a blindfold. What are you planning?" She asked him.

"You will come to know about it soon." He replied.

After 2 minutes of ride, they reached their destination. He lead Khushi to the surprise which awaits her.

"Arnav, are we in some sort of boat? Maybe in a lake? When will you remove this blindfold?" She asked getting impatient.

"You are such an impatient girl." Arnav whispered into her ear. After a few minutes her unties her blindfold and she is left speechless as soon as she opened her eyes.

When she looked straight all she can see was the sky and then she looked down, only to see the lush green vegetations

When she looked straight all she can see was the sky and then she looked down, only to see the lush green vegetations. Arnav stood besides her absorbing her expressions.

"Arnav, this is sooo..." Khushi had tears in her eyes. They were in a hot air balloon ride in Lonavala.

"Khushi, why are you crying now?"

"It's tears of happiness." She laughed with tears on her face. She hugged him and looked down from the balloon.

"Baby, now give me your smile. Arnav said raising his hand above to take a selfie of them. He clicked some pictures where he had his arms wrapped around her.