Chapter 05

No proofreading. Lots of errors waiting for you.

Do comment and vote.

Shyam and Akash came next to them

"ASR, we found a perfect place for camping..."

"Ok...let's move." Arnav said to both of them.

They started to set up tents. Every tent will accommodate 2 people. One tent separately for their professor. After pairing students, Khushi got left alone in a tent while  Arnav made Shyam and Akash a pair.

Arnav set up his tent opposite to her.
Khushi got hurt when she was left alone which is soon replaced with happiness when she saw him setting up tent opposite to her proposed place. He  helped her with her tent.

"I have placed some diet sandwiches in your bag....have it later. Also don't start your rapid firing now." After teasing her he went from there. Khushi saw him looking after everything in the camp.

'He is a sweet laadgovernor.'  Khushi thought

After setting up that tents, they are given an hour to rest. Khushi took her bag and found the sandwiches. She sat there thinking about their journey...How he lifted her...gave her the bouquet...the kiss on her forehead. She smiled looking at the sandwiches and ate it. She took a small nap and heard someone calling her. She looked out of the tent and found Arnav in the opposite tent.

 She looked out of the tent and found Arnav in the opposite tent

"I'm Arnav Singh Raizada, your neighbour." He said waving his hand at her which Khushi brought a smile on her face.

"Nice to meet you Mr Raizada...I'm Khushi, Khushi Kefira Gavriel." Saying this she laughed and Arnav was lost in it.

After an hour everybody gather around their professor. He explained the do's and dont. He told that they have to be divide into different groups and will be assigned jobs. Arnav put Khushi in food committee with some boys and girls where she will be safe. They all arranged every other things related to the camp. Being the leader of the club, Arnav managed everything and a common member in every groups.