Chapter 69

If you want bonus chapter then please do read the note I wrote at the end of the previous chapter. I got only three response for it. Check that small note guys.

#Covid19 - Stay Home Guys. Follow what our officials says, it's for our country. Let's fight together.

No proofreading.

Vote and comment

Arnav reached shantivan early in the morning

Arnav reached shantivan early in the morning. He wanted to visit the house where he spend time with his mother before his marriage. He went to his room and sat on the bed which witnessed all the phases of his life. Soon it's going to witness a beautiful phase in his life after a long time. After spending time there he went straight to see his paternal grandmother. Sumitra was surprised to see Arnav in her room at that time.

"Arnav, you here? What happened?" She asked arranging things for the pooja.

"I came to tell, not exactly...I came to warn you dadi." He confidentially said.

"What?? Warn me?"

"Yeah, we are leaving today for my wedding. So I'm warning you not to taunt or say anything hurtful to my Khushi or her relatives. There will be security to ensure her safety and they will be keeping an eye on you. So if I get to know that you tried to insult or hurt my Khushi or her relatives, I will kick you out of my wedding without any second thought. You got it?" He asked her.

"Im your dadi Arnav and remember that I'm elder to you."

"I don't have any doubt of you being my dadi. I have the same crooked mind and selfishness just like you and your son have. It's simple dadi, you respect her then I will also respect you. It's a two way thing."

"That girl have you wrapped around her finger." Sumitra taunts Khushi.

"You are wrong I'm wrapping around all over her, not just finger. That's essential to protect her from people like you. Dadi I don't care if you attend my wedding or not, I don't even care if you rae alive or not. So be within your limits and don't pull my nerves. If you do that I will forget that you are my dadi and you will see the worst of me." Saying this he went from Shantivan. 

Next day, Khushi and everyone got ready to leave. Davis made sure that their luggage are loaded in the car. After a little prayer, they moved towards the car. Khushi stood in front of her house and looked at it for a moment. This is her home for the past 8 years, now it's her time to leave all these behind and start a new journey with the man she love. After giving a final glance at her house, Khushi get into the car and they started their journey towards to the resort. Throughout the journey, Khushi recalled how their relationship evolved into something so beautiful. They were poles apart yet tied down by the emotion named love.

He is a well-known football player in the country while she is an amputee who is trying to find a place in the art fraternity.

He is short tempered and straightforward and she is very polite and demure.