Chapter 61A

Sorry I couldn't include everything in this update.

Khushi got ready to meet Arnav. His team gets into the final and got defeated against North East United. Now he is in town and she can't keep her excited to meet him. Because of his sudden fame, he is staying in an apartment of his friend. Khushi waited at the bus stop for Sukhvinder paji who will take her to Arnav.

Khushi wished Sukhvinder and get inti the car. He drives to the 20 storied flat and guided her towards his flat. Khushi rang the bell in excitement to see him. She is all set to surprise him with her little make over. The door got open and she stood there in shock for a few seconds.

"Hello Miss Raizada, can I meet Mr. Raizada?" Khushi asked the figure standing in front of him.

Arnav smiled knowing that she is teasing him.
"Sure and for your information Mr. Raizada is standing in front of you." He replied with a smirk. Khushi placed her hand above her eyes and acted like looking for someone.

"Where??? I can't see him anywhere?" She entered the house and soon got lifted on his shoulder for teasing him.

"What are you doing? Put me down?" She yelled at him.

"Baby, I have got things to prove you that I'm indeed a man."

"You laadgovernor, put me down.... You shameless man stop treating me as a rice sack." She started to hit him on his back.

"I missed your massages very much. Keep doing it baby." He teased her and lightly patted her bum.

"You bum is damn sexy from this angle." He told her.

"Did you came here to tease me? Put me down laadgovernor." She said paddling her leg.

Arnav placed her down on the floor and sat on the sofa, pulling her on to his lap.

"What is this laadgovernor?" She asked holding his long hair strands in her hand.