Chapter 04

Do Comment & Vote.
Is there anyone who have problem with amputee Khushi??

Khushi reached the college. She sat on her bench and noticed the girls whispering something seriously. She didn't paid attention and started to go through the portions. Khushi heard the girls talking eachother.

"When did it happened?"

"I heard it was at night. There were 5 or 6 of them."

"Is he ok?"

"I don't know, but he is in hospital for some minor injuries. One of the guy is seriously injured."

Khushi couldn't control herself from knowing about whom they are talking.

"Hmm...hey... I heard you girls talking. What happened? Whom are you talking about?"

"Haven't you heard about the attack on ASR? That guy who he beat up in the intercollegiate tournament tried to attack ASR yesterday night."

"How is he now?" Khushi asked them.

"Don't know...but why are you asking this? You are never interested in such matters..." Riya asked her.

"I'm just curious." Khushi said looking at them.

"Anyway he is admitted in Sanjeevani hospital. His friends are with him." Riya told her and Khushi turned around facing her book. Khushi wasn't able to concentrate on her class. She decided to visit Arnav afternoon and went to the hospital.

She reached the hospital and got to know that he is admitted in second floor. Khushi reached near to his room and saw his friends coming from the opposite side. Khushi hide behind the wall, not wanting them to see her.

Khushi peeked into his room and saw him sitting on the bed with a stitch on his forehead and left hand plastered.

"Arnav." Khushi called him and he got surprised to see her standing there.

"Khushi...you here?? Who told you that I'm here?" Arnav asked her walking towards her.

"How are you? What happened to you?" Khushi asked him looking at the plaster and stitch on his forehead.

"First sit here." He pulled a chair for her to sit. She sat down next to his bed.

"I'm fine Khushi. Well remember the guy I beat the shit out on that tournament, he came for revenge." He gave her answer to her question, as if this is a normal issues to talk.

"Is it paining a lot?" Khushi asked him with moist eyes.

"No, I don't get any serious injury Khushi. I just tried to defend." He said watching a single tear rolled down from her eyes.

"I brought this for you." Saying this she placed a kit full of fruits.

"You shouldn't..."

"My ammi say that when you go to see a patient, you should buy something that will be useful for them." Khushi replied even before he can finish the sentence.