Chapter 47

In Payal's room

In Payal's room.
Khushi turned around after he drives away from there. Payal raised her eyebrows seeing the cover in her hand which contains the gifts..

"Seems like your don celebrated your big day very grandly." Payal teased her making her blush. She made her sit on the bed and held her hand.

"What was his reaction when he came to know about your accident?"

"He got terrified. He was sad that I didn't inform him about it."

"That's obvious. Now show me your graduation gifts." Payal demanded.

"Here is it." Saying this she gave him the box full of chocolates to Payal.

"Aww... Don is so romantic. Where are the other gifts?"

"How do you know that there is other gifts too?"

"Have your boyfriend ever given you only a gift?"

"No, he haven't." Khushi smiled at her and showed her the lotus.

"Who would gift their girlfriend a lotus flower?" Payal asked seeing the lotus in her hand.

"This is the sample Payalia. My man gave me a garden full of lotus. A big garden full of lotus and water lillies."

"You like lotus?" Payal asked her.

"Yeah...there is also a story behind it." Khushi told her what happened in the past. She narrated how she got insulted for touching a flower.

"Damn Khush, he is mad about you. Seriously yaar, he did that for you. How can someone do such things??? You should put kala tikka Khush." Khushi smiled at Payal and raised her skirt to show her the anklet.

"OMG...this is beautiful Khushi. Do you mind if I touch it?" Payal asked her and Khushi shook her head, giving her approval. She touched the anklet and then looked at Khushi.

"You know that your man don't do anything simply, don't you?" Khushi nodded her head.

"Did he told you anything about the anklet?"

"No, he didn't."

"Well, it seems like real pearl and stones Khushi. I can surely say that it's not cheap."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, damn sure about it. Do you have the other anklet too?"

"Yup. I have it with me."

"I thought it was something like the one that we saw in the mall. I didn't knew that it cost this much." Khushi said getting worried.

"Why are you panicking Khush?"

"What if I loss this? Do you think that I should return it to him?"

"Do you think that he is going to accept it?? He won't. He gifted you this Khush. May be you can kept it in the locker."