Chapter 34

Arnav called Khushi on reaching Pune. Later that night, Khushi and Payal were lying on her bed.

"So, Khushiji tell me about your trip?"
Khushi started to blush and smiled

"It was good."

"Just good? Or too good?" Payal raised her eyebrows with a naughty smile.

"Wonderful, are you happy now?" Khushi said knowing what she want to hear.

"Yup, seems like you used all those pills."

"No, I didn't find it in my bag."

"What? How could you?" Payal got horrified.

"I lost it on my way, but don't worry we have that covered."

"Your overly protective boyfriend will surely protected everything." Khushi pinched Payal on her arms.

"Where did you lost it?"

"I did place that in my bag, but when I checked for it later it wasn't there. May be I lost it in the car or flight while taking out things."

"Yaar,will you make me an aunt soon?"

"Not so soon Payaliya. Hmm, can I ask you something?" Khushi asked eagerly.

"What is it rank holder?"

"Don't call me that Payaliya."

"Aren't you the future rank holder of XYZ college?"

"Shut up and leave that." Khushi shut her up and asked her to concentrate.

"Okay, tell me what is it Khushiji?"

"Hmm, am I doing the right thing? Going out with Arnav by telling a lie?" She put forward her question.

"That's a tricky question Khushi. Tell me one thing, what do you feel for Arnav?"

"I love him very much."

"What about him?" Payal asked her.

"He loves me, I know that."

"What kind of answer is that?"

"Sometimes actions speaks Payaliya. He don't tell me his felling, but I can feel it from his action."

"Another important question, did he made you ever feel that he is only interested in your body? Even for a
moment." Payal started to analyse everything.

"Not even for a second."

"Does he respect you?"

"Very much. My comfort is his priority."

"Khushi, from my experience I can say that you have found the right man. He is mad for you Khushi, I know that there is some involvement of Arnav in David and Vivian's matter. I'm not a fool to understand that. I don't know what he did, but they deserve that. You can trust him Khushi. even though I don't like him that much, I know that he won't make you cry. Regarding what you are doing now, what you are doing is right from my perspective. You both love each other. Being physically intimate is a way of expressing your love. Your parents are totally against this, so you don't have any other option. They won't understand your relationship at this point of time.From your parents point of view. What you are doing is not right. At the same time, if you were married to a total stranger and go for a trip with him it would have been acceptable for them. It is about how you see these relationships. When you get intimate, did you ever feel like you are doing a wrong thing or a sin?" Payal tried to throw some light at the issue.

"Never, it felt right...so beautiful. It is not about the joy of having sex, it is like making love.Sharing everything with the person you love, that is the most beautiful moments Payaliya. Sometimes I feel that I can't match up to his love for me. I don't know if you can understand what I'm saying. May be it is the lover in me is speaking now."