Chapter 67

Thanks for your valuable votes in choice award. I appreciate that a lot.

Even if SL win or not, I'm glad to get a few readers out of this competition.

No proofreading

Elisa and Davis discussed about what all Arnav said to them

Elisa and Davis discussed about what all Arnav said to them. After that Davis called Arnav and told him to meet him somewhere outside of his preference. Arnav chose a place where they can talk freely. Next day, they met in the restaurant for the talk. Davis told him his worries and Arnav tried his alleviate his concerns which satisfied Davis. Arnav was brutally honest to Davis regarding everything related to their marriage. He told him his stand on marriage when Khushi first proposed him and why he wanted to marry her now.  By now Davis understood that Arnav is bluntly straightforward and honest which he liked about Arnav. In return of that Davis everything about Khushi to Arnav which he listened with utmost interest. When he finished his talk, Arnav was in awe with the man sitting in front of him. With his each words he sensed the love his have for his daughters. 

"Sir, what all you told will only make me respect her more than what I do now. Khushi is lucky to have you all who stood as her pillars. I can promise you that her happiness will be my utmost priority." Arnav promised her father. Davis understood the place of his daughter in Arnav's life and felt relieved. His wife was right about Arnav, Khushi will always have the support of Arnav. Davis let Arnav know about the pre-marital counselling classes given by their synagogue council for newly weds. He know that Arnav is an atheist and didn't compelled him. 

"Sir, I can't attend it but I think the journal would do the work." Arnav is ready to read the journal related to pre-marital class. Davis promised to deliver it to him as soon as possible. 

Just before leaving, Davis gave him his permission to take Khushi out for a dinner.

"Arnav, you have my permission. Now get my gudiya's permission by yourself." Arnav smiled and nodded his head. Davis moved closer to him and patted his shoulder.

"Welcome to the family Arnav." Davis said making him startled for a moment.

"It's an honour to be a part of your family sir." He replied politely.

"Well in our family nobody call me sir. May be you can address like the way your Khushi call me." Davis teased Arnav.

"Sure si...I mean abba." Arnav said with a content voice. For Arnav it felt an honour to address Davis as abba. Davis is the man whom he consider as a role model. He can't wait make her his officially.

**********

Khushi is in her room working on a painting when she got his call. Placing her paint brush on the table, she attended the call.

"Arnav."

"Baby, are you free?" He asked her.

"Yup, what's it?"