Character Chart - Apollo Jimerson

Chart Made by - 

Noah 

Hailey 

Victor 

Jonathan 

Name - Leroy 'Lee' Emerson

Character Arc - The protagonist first sees Lee as untrustworthy and menacing. He gives her a chance to choose to leave or join the group in a stern voice while secretly waiting for her to join. She accepts his training after joining the group, knowing that he can help her control her abilities for good. As they train, she begins to bond with him and see him as a fatherly figure. 

Physical Attributes/Description - Mid 40's, beard, tattoos, a scar on the right eye.

Habits - When alone, he zones out and flashbacks to his haunting past.

Powers & Abilities - Has the ability to control gravity. He can crush opponents to the floor using pressure while also having the ability to create rifts to possibly create tsunamis and large earthquakes.

Positive Traits - Wants to help those like him. He has the patience and peace traits: He can wait super long periods and do plenty of things super calmly and wisely. Has a way to come up with solutions to hard decisions/problems and has practical and has street smarts.

Negative Traits - Has nightmares and visions that cause him to go crazy.

Role - He is the leader of the supers and also helps the protagonist to reach her full potential.

Goal - Wants to reveal the truth about the organization but wants to redeem supers also. In order to do so, he needs to follow a humane path. 

Relationships - He is a fatherly/guardian figure for the protagonist, helping her along the way. The group of supers see him as a great and wise leader.