Scene 26 - Escape

DISSOLVE TO:

EXT. CREED'S PRISON CELL - Night

A see-through prison cell made with iron bars.

INT. CREED'S PRISON CELL - NIGHT

Creed is waiting for the right time to attack the person on guard.

Creed plans to fake being claustrophobic to get THE SUPER GUARDING HIS CELL near in order to knock her unconscious.

Creed groans and begins to freak out.

CREED

I need help! I...I can't stand this! Get me out of here, the bars are closing in!

The guard super comes close to the cell to aid.

GUARD SUPER

Relax! What is it? Just calm down and tell me what's...

Creed knocks her unconscious by banging her head against the prison cell.

Creed reaches for the keys to the cell and unlocks himself, then removes his shoes to muffle the sound of his footsteps.

The nearest exit is beside the restroom.

DISSOLVE TO:

EXT. RESTROOM - NIGHT

Creed makes his way towards the exit.

Suddenly, Hannah walks out.

Creed sees Hannah unexpectedly, and Hannah reacts.

Hannah reaches out to try to trap Creed in a bubble but is a second too late.

Creed hits her hard with a punch knocking her down with all his strength.

Hannah struggles to defend herself but is too weak to use her weak offensive powers.

CREED

It brings me great joy to finally give the supers what they really deserve. Soon everyone shall end up just like you will be in just a matter of seconds.

HANNAH

Help! Richard has escaped!

Creed kills her with multiple hard hits to the face almost instantly.

The camera does not show the beating.

The group is alarmed and makes their way toward Hannah's screams.

Creed hears the group coming and quickly disappears from the camp, leaving nothing but a bloodbath behind