Pt 3 - Alice Churchill

Name - Alice Churchill 

Physical attributes - She's a little kid, Probably 12 or 13. Her hair is black and her eyes are a blue but clouded over, She's blind. She's quite tall with freckles covering her arms and face. She has pale skin and a few moles here and there. She wears a short-sleeved white shirt with a black tie and a maroon red colored skirt and wears a pair of mismatched tube socks.

Habits - She likes to draw on the walls around the camp, Very detailed for someone who can't see. She picks at her nails and the edge of her shirt and occasionally will click her tongue to the annoyance of the others. She is calm and seemingly emotionless and barely talks, A few people are afraid of her due to the way she can look at people.

Powers & abilities - Necromancy/Alchemy - Alice can bring back dead animals and take control of people and animal bodies. She can also create organic beings, but she's not strong enough to create anything too powerful. Only bugs and rodents.

Positive Traits - She is allocentric, She focuses on others more than herself despite acting the opposite. She is Benevolent, She doesn't like fighting and usually uses her powers for fun or to bring back a dead pet for a friend. She is clever, She likes to think ahead before running off to do something. She goes over every option before making a decision and is all in all pretty smart for her age. She is Empathetic, She doesn't like showing her emotions but tries to relate and sympathize with the others in the camp. Everyone there has a sad or tragic backstory along with herself.

Flaws - She is self-Destructive, She does acts that are harmful to herself on purpose and accidentally or absentmindedly. Judgemental, She has the tendency to judge people without getting to know them. While she is a good person people tend to no like her due to this. She is Solemn, She is usually sad and lacks emotion. It's hard to talk to someone like this making her connections with members of the group hard to work with.

Relationships -She is friends with bubble girl and the other semi-important side characters but her and the Protagonist have a kind of Frienmie relationship due to Alice's impulse to Judge others. Alex is her favorite person in the camp and the one she can speak to without a problem. She like Kira but is sometimes annoyed with her pranks. Camdyn she thinks is too full of himself but still tries to treat him nicely despite the fact she is severely annoyed by him. She gets along with the twins but thinks that Bliss is afraid of her.