PT 2 - Bliss Allura

Name - Bliss Allura

Physical attributes/description - She's short, brunette, with brown eyes. Mexican. She is 17 Years old and she likes to wear a lot of black. She has big eyes with long hair. She has only one dimple on her left cheek. She has tan skin. She has bangs but often clipped them to the side.

Habits - She always makes sure that she is wearing black due to the protagonist family getting killed in the fire. That is her respect from them passing away. She likes to talk a lot and sometimes she talks too much that she begins talking nonsense. When she gets nervous she scratches her head a lot.

Powers & abilities - She can read people's minds when she is touching them and can fly very fast while carrying very heavy stuff.

Positive Traits - She is very sweet and loved to help people out. She always has a good attitude around people.

Negative Traits - She talks too much, sometimes gets a little annoying. She gets hurt very easily especially when she reads people's minds about what they think about her.

Relationships - She used to be super close to the protagonist but they drifted apart since her family got killed. She is still her friend but not close. Loves and tries to make her relationship better with Blithe. Has a crush on Alex but knows they are just friends. Really enjoys the company of Bubbles, Alice, and Kira. Feels indifferent about Camdyn but finds him a bit annoying because of his overconfidence.