Side Character Chart pt 1 - Alexander Miller

Side Character Charts made By - 

Diana 

Emily 

Brooklyn 

Daniel 

Name - Alexander Miller 

Physical attributes/Description - He will be a redhead with bright green emerald eyes. He is Irish tall and well built, wears glasses. Has a crooked smile, has tattoos on his arms. Has a distinguished birthmark, they are black dots that are running down the side of his neck. Age would be 19 years old.

Habits - He always has a lollipop in his mouth because he had a smoking habit but used lollipops to break the bad habit. Taps his foot when he gets nervous also he is very expressive and moves his eyebrows a lot. Likes to run and play sports.

Powers & Abilities - Can heal people with his bare hands and can understand animals.

Positive Traits - He, in general, is a super positive person and loves helping others. Great listener and is really smart because he loves to read. Humble and thinks the best of everyone. Always has a smile on his face, has a great half time speech because he always thought about being a coach.

Negative Traits - Lets people walk over him and his opinions. Is really self-conscious about everything he does. Alexander is a perfectionist and gets ticked off when people aren't organized. Likes to stay within his comfort zone and never wants to try anything new. 

Relationships - His family is the Irish mafia so he distanced himself from his family because he does not like what his family does for a living he basically ran away. His best friend in the group is Bliss but he has a crush on her twin sister, Blithe. He loves Alice and protects her as if she were his younger sister. Feels indifferent towards the protagonist. Jokes around with Kira. A little bit jealous of Camdyn because he is easy going with Blithe but overall is friends with him.