Pt 6 - Camdyn Tyler

Name - Camdyn Tyler 

Physical Attributes - African-American he's pretty tall and always wears a Red and Purple scarf around his neck and over his shoulders. His hair is combed over into a Quiff like a hairstyle. His hair is a dark brownish color almost the color of his own skin. His eyes are a hazel/Honey color. He wears a black and brown leather jacket and A pair of light blue jeans with a plain blue t-shirt and a pair of white sneakers with the brand logo scratched off. He's around the protagonists' age.

Habits - He's always flipping and throwing a coin between his hand and snapping his fingers which gets pretty annoying. He likes to show off his singing abilities to everyone, Sometimes singing random phrases and sentences while talking. He is a bit overconfident.

Powers - Phasing - Can see and phase through Solid object or have solid objects phase through himself. It is very effective for fighting as bullets cannot hit him unless he is unprepared.

Positive Traits - He is adventurous, He loves going on missions or just running around the city or Forest. He is athletic, Loves to spar and train with friends and the mentor. He is optimistic, Hopeful that humans and Supers can live in harmony one day and that they can have a good future.

Flaws - He is Abrasive, Not really concerned for others well beings unless he cares for them. He is a bit conceited, He is very proud of himself and his abilities and accomplishments and tends to boast about them.

Relationships - He and Bubble girl get along due to their similar personalities. He tries to be nice to the protagonist and they can become friends till it changes later. Him and the Mentor train with the Protagonist a lot. He loves all his friends and tries to Making them happy. He trains with the twins and Alex to try and help them better their abilities and also wants to train Alice to be strong enough to Bring people back to Life. He likes pranking his friends with Kira together they mostly Prank Alice seeing as it annoys her.