Scene 1 - Flashback

FADE IN:

EXT. OLD HOUSE - NIGHT

Lonely brick house in the middle of the woods.

INT. OLD HOUSE - NIGHT

Parents are happy, CHRISTINE, In her Late 30s, curled Light Blonde hair, Tanned skin, is cooking dinner.

CHRISTINE

'Dinner's ready!'

AARON

'Alright, We'll be right there.'

AARON, in his late 30s, very hyper, Dirty Brown hair, is entertaining YOUNG EMBER CORTEZ with his superspeed powers. He trips.

CHRISTINE

(Mature tone)

'honey, you should be more careful with your powers. Emmy get ready for dinner okay.'

The mother proceeds to heal him with her powers. Young Ember Nods and runs to the bathroom the wash her hands. Young Ember exits the bathroom and smells smoke from the back of the house. She feels her powers flaring up and panics. She notices the fire growing and quickly calls to her parents.

YOUNG EMBER

'Mom! Dad! Where are you!?'

She looks around but only sees and hears the continuous ROARING fire. She runs away.

As Young Ember is running away, she glances at bright light from afar and several people walk toward the house. She CRACKS her knuckles to calm herself down once stopping.

Young Ember leaves a trail of burns on the floor.

When she is barely leaving the woods, she trips and falls causing the dream to end.