Scene 29 - Control

INT. CAMPSITE - NIGHT

Everyone is outside after hearing the commotion and they are worried and mourning Hannah.

Ember enters campsite exhausted and furious.

The supers are relieved to see her. But as soon as they see that she's alone, they start to panic.

EMBER

(shouting)

Everyone get up! We're going to their place to show them our pain. Let's get this done once and for all!

Everyone at the campsite looks at Ember, confused. Murmurs can be heard from everyone on the building.

ALEXANDER HITLER

Hey, what happened? Where's Apollo?

(beat)

He went after you. Are you okay? Did you kill the guy?

Ember starts to get her equipment and goes to the highest place of the campsite.

EMBER

(in doubt, angry)

Apollo is gone. The prisoner killed him. We're going back to the A.C.O.R.D and killing everyone on sight. That's the only way we can remain standing in this world. It's either them or us.

Both excitement and disapproval fill the atmosphere. Ember stays standing quietly, staring at the crowd with an empty smile.

ALICE

(concerned)

Are you sure that's a good idea?

BLISS

(Worried)

Wait, wait, wait, wait. Where's Apollo?

Ember's hands slowly start to get red as she hears more people disagree.

EMBER

I said what I said. He's gone. Creed killed Hannah and Apollo. We're getting our revenge.

The crowd shakes their heads in disappointment. Others yell in approval. Mixed feelings fill the room.

OTHER SUPER

Why are we going to listen to this girl? She's obviously got some issues.

ALICE

We're not just going to become killers just because you tell us to!

Alice yells pointing a finger at Ember. Ember's patience completely runs out as she sets fire to the roof. Screaming and panic fill the room.

Ember smirks as she makes the fire get closer to them. Cement and dust fall on them. They all get out. Ember eats fire to the trees in front of them. They are surrounded by fire. 

CUT TO:

EXT. FOREST - NIGHT

EMBER

(impatient, angry)

Last time I checked, I didn't ask any of you. To, A.C.C.O.R.D. Now!!

Ember puts out the fire in front of them and the campsite. She creates a barrier of fire behind them, forcing them to run to the laboratory. She's in the middle of the barrier. And she walks with an emotionless face behind the group of people. The only thing that's heard is the screams of the people and little kids out of breath.

WOMAN

(worried)

What exactly do you gain from this? Honey, they're gone-

Ember burns the woman without thinking twice. Her screams scare the people. She falls behind as she tries to put out the fire. Ember continues to walk without looking behind.

EMBER

They killed everyone I had.

She told herself. One single tear drop fell on her cheek. The tear was boiling and couldn't fall off her face before evaporating in the air. One kid and an elderly woman got tired of running. Ember didn't stop the wall of fire for them. They simply tripped and disappeared inside of the flames.