Will You Marry Me?

Once dinner was over the older adults adjourned to the study to celebrate the upcoming celebration. Gabriel offered an arm to Estella and they took a quiet walk through her mother's garden. "So..." Estella wanted to break the silence, "I know this lifestyle is...different." she looked up at him, the moon was bright and there was a slight chill in the air, but she felt warm around him. "But I want to be a good wife for you." she bit her lip slightly. "So, if there is anything I can do to make things easier for you..."

Gabriel looked up at the starry night sky, "Just do what comes naturally. I'm just as lost as you are." he shrugged.

"But I mean...even in high school I knew I was going to be in an arranged marriage, so I never even had a boyfriend before..." she laughed nervously "Never even been kissed..." she admitted.

Gabriel was silent, just enjoying the night air. "I know this isn't a normal engagement." he started as they got to the small bench near the koi pond. He led Estella to sit, "But I figure I should be a gentleman and propose to my future bride properly." Gabriel dropped to his knee, pulling out a vintage engagement ring from his coat pocket, "This belonged to my grandmother and my mother." Estella's eyes widened. She had not expected him to actually propose to her. "Estella Romano" Her name rolled off his tongue with a sensual whisper, "Mi vuoi sposare?" Will you marry me? His dark eyes drew her in as he held her hand in his.

"Y-yes of course!" she gasped as he slid the ring on her small finger. It surprisingly fit well. Cheers filled the air as the two looked up to see their families on the balcony of her father's study "They were watching the entire time, weren't they?" she asked looking back down at him.

Gabriel helped her up, "I am positive they were." he chuckled, pulling her into a warm embrace, "Let's get you inside before you catch a cold." he tipped her chin up to him, her cheeks were chilly.

"KISS! KISS! KISS!" Carolina chanted from the balcony in a loud voice.

Estella blushed and looked down, "Your sister seems really excited about us getting married." she giggled softly and looked back up.

Gabriel shook his head, "I think so too." he turned with Estella to lead her back into the house, not giving into his sisters chanting. She gave a boo as they reentered the house. "It's getting late." he glanced down at his watch.

"Oh shoot...I forgot you had a really long day..." she gasped, embarrassed "You must be exhausted." she tugged him along, giving him a bit of a shock. "I'll show you to your room so you can rest!" Leading him up the stairs, her father had put him in the room across from hers. Just as they arrived at the door, his sister came waltzing around the corner.

"You two are no fun! I wanted to see some action!" Carolina pouted, heading to the door beside his. "Buuutttt I guess you two will have lots more action after the wedding." she teased, causing Estella to turn bright red. She had forgotten about the wedding night.

"Carolina. Go to bed." Gabriel shot at her. She stuck her tongue out and retreated to her room. Gabriel waited a few moments before turning his attention back to Estella. "It was lovely finally meeting you. I hope you will rest well." he placed a small kiss on her hand. "Dormi bene, mia cara..." Sleep well, my dear. And with that, he disappeared behind his door.

Estella stared at the door a moment; her heart was pounding hard. She never expected her future husband to be like that. A smile spread across her face as she turned to go into her room. She was happy to know everything was going to be okay, and her husband was a sweet and caring man. Walking over to her bed she slipped out of her dress, tossing it in her hamper. With a heavy thump she dove into her bed, snuggling her pillow and let out a happy squeal; flopping around like an excited child. Tossing over onto her side she stared at the ring he gave her. It looked really old but well kept. It was stunning. She rarely wore nice jewelry like this. It just wasn't her thing, but this ring seemed to fit her well.

Letting out a yawn Estella shimmied her way under the fluffy blankets and thought about what it was going to be like to be a married woman. What kind of life would they have? Would they be happy? Would they have children? The idea of children brought up the thought of what was going to happen after the wedding. Staring up at the ceiling. She was going to finally have sex. Her mind wandered, what was it going to be like? What was HE like? Her heart felt like it was hammering in her chest. She imagined his large hands running over her breasts and over her hips. She wondered what he looked like naked. Just by being pressed against his side she could feel he was very solid under that suit. 'Calm down...calm down...don't worry about that just yet.' she told herself as she rolled back onto her side. Sleep was what she needed. It had been a really long day. Snuggling into the pillows she allowed herself to drift off. 

~*Sorry for the late update ya'll...nursing school is brutal...send help! I needed a break so I figured I would give everyone an update <3 Thank you so much for your support!*~

*~edited*~