Night of Bliss: Part 1

~*18+ Warning*~

Once Gabriel made it to the elevator, he set Estella down and pressed the button for it to arrive. "Wow..." she sighed dreamily. She still couldn't believe it. She was married now. It was like something from a storybook. He glanced down at her with a sinful smile that made heat rush through her body, particularly between her legs. As the elevator dinged and opened, he pulled her in, his lips crashing against hers, making her gasp a little. They rode up to the 20th floor to the Presidential suite. Gabriel's lips never left hers even for a moment as he unlocked the door and lifted her up, carrying her inside. "G-Gabe..." she let out a breathy whisper. She loved old wives tales and wanted to be carried over the threshold.

"Yes, mia cara?" Gabriel questioned as he laid her on the large king-sized bed. "Are you nervous?" he gave her a wicked look as he began to undo his tie.

Estella nodded shyly. She was scared, nervous, excited all at the same time.

"You know...you looked so beautiful today." His thick accent rolled across her neck as he kissed at her throat, running his hands through her curls. "I couldn't keep my hands off you. But to prevent your father from having a massive coronary, I restrained myself." he chuckled, standing back up to finish taking off his tux jacket and started to unbutton his shirt.

Estella giggled and sat up, watching him. His body was beyond perfect. He was tall and well built. Plus, his tattoos were an added bonus. Estella felt her face heat up as she watched him. Noting that she was still in her gown she got up to go change. The girls had helped her pick out a sweet outfit for her to wear for their first time. "Gabriel..." Estella touched his tattooed arm softly, looking up at him with her big doe eyes.

"Yes?" he turned to look at her, his thumb trailing over her bottom lip.

"C-could you undo my dress?" she looked over her shoulder as she spun so her back faced him, allowing him access to the zipper. Running his hands along her arms up to her neck he caressed her gently before unzipping her very, very slowly. Once it was completely undone, Gabriel trailed kisses over the back of her neck to her shoulder. She stepped away, giving him a longing look before she walked over towards the bathroom and grabbed the hanger for her dress. Staying semi in his view she shimmied out of her dress, leaving herself clad in only her blue embroidered panties and her white lacy heels. Her dress had a built-in bra, so she didn't need one. Estella heard a low growl from across the room. Glancing back, she saw Gabriel staring at her with a dark look. He advanced on her, lifting her up, wrapping her legs around his waist and pressing her against the wall. It all happened faster than she was able to register. "G-GABRIEL!" she gasped in shock, clinging to him, afraid she would fall. Their faces were leveled, his breath was ragged.

"Cazzo..." fuck. Gabriel pressed against her, his cock hardening in his pants. "If you weren't a virgin...I'd fuck you against this wall right now," he growled. Estella's eyes widened as the words escaped his sensual lips. He pushed off from the wall, keeping her wrapped around him as he took her back to the bed. His hand slapped her ass playfully, "Mrs. Assanti." he purred in her ear, he had seen her underwear. Laying her over the bed, her head rested on the soft pillows and she watched him kiss over her body. Her nipples tightened as his hands massaged them, his tongue laving over her breasts. "Così bello." So beautiful.

Estella made soft whimpers as he made her body come to life. "O-oh..." she bit her lip as she watched him kiss lower, hands sliding over her thighs. Something in her stomach turned in anticipation. No man had ever touched her, it was almost too much for her to handle. "Gabriel..." she squirmed a bit as his fingers brushed over her sensitive area through her panties. "AH!" Her soft gasps were turning him on big time.