Learning Patience

~*18+ Warning*~

She swallowed hard, still looking up at him, watching his every move. "B-but I want to touch you too..." She bit her lip giving him a wanting look. Her hand stroked his rough cheek. "It's not fair that I am the only one..."

Gabriel hovered above her, turning his face to kiss her palm, "You have no patience." Sighing a bit, he pinned her arms back above her head. "Looks like I have to teach you." Reaching to the nightstand where he had laid his tie, Gabriel gave her a wicked smile. Estella's eyes widened as he tied her arms above her head. "Better." Shifting his body away, he went back to teasing her body with nips and kisses. Spreading her legs, Gabriel rubbed himself against her core.

Estella moaned softly, hips moving to meet his strokes. "Ohhh yes, Gabriel! Please fuck me!" she cried out.

"Such language for a woman." Gabriel clucked his tongue, removing himself from her sensitive area.

"N-No Gabe, please!" Estella begged, struggling to wrap her legs around him, "I need you inside me!" Her teeth clenched as he pressed her legs back down, preventing her from getting what she wanted.

"I told you to have patience." He ordered, closing her legs and lying beside her.

A struggled whimper escaped her as she looked over at him and shifted around on the bed, "W-why...I..." she was so far gone she couldn't form a thought.

Chuckling, Gabriel trailed a finger over her body, "I bet you do." he gave a fake yawn and traced circles over her abdomen. Several minutes passed, Estella was panting heavily, but she didn't beg anymore she just watched his every move. Waiting for him to finally touch her dripping wet pussy.

"Are you going to be a good girl now?" Gabriel questioned, eyes not meeting hers, he just kept staring at her body.

"Y-yes..." She said softly.

"Are you going to listen to what I say?" He continued.

Biting her lip, she nodded, "A-always..."

He liked that answer and slipped his hand lower, "Always you say?"

"Yes Gabriel..." she was at his mercy. Her body ached to have him touch her, she would do whatever he asked of her if it meant he would make her cum again.

"Good girl." Gabriel's lips captured hers, his fingers plunging deep inside her. She gasped against his lips and he took the chance to slip his tongue inside. Every stroke of his finger made her body shake with need. "Feel how wet you are, you dirty girl." Thrusting his fingers in deeper, curving to press against her g-spot.

"Ohhh yesss!" Estella's eyes rolled back and her back arched as he touched deep inside her core. "It feels so good..." Whimpers filled the room as he fingered her faster.

"Mmm yes, mia cara. Louder." he demanded. Letting his thumb brush against her sensitive clit she moaned louder as he wished. Gabriel chuckled and removed his fingers, slipping them into her mouth. "Taste yourself...how wet you get for me." his voice was dangerous and sensual at the same time.

Estella's eyes widened at the erotic gesture, but she could not deny him. Not with the way he was looking at her. His wet fingers slid into her mouth and over her tongue. His gaze never broke hers. He smiled. But not his sweet normal smile. This smile was dark and controlling. Almost like he was a different person. "G-Gabe..." she whispered; her body burned. "P-please let me cum..."

"Beg me." he cocked his head to the side, coming between her legs. "Beg me to fuck you. You dirty girl." his large hand rubbed up her body and gripped her throat gently. Her pulse fluttering rapidly against his touch. His accent was even thicker when he was like this.

"I want it...please...I want it bad..." Estella begged him as his cock glided over her sensitive area. Gripping her palms tightly, fearing she would draw blood if he didn't give her release. Estella watched him with needy eyes.

Gabriel chuckled and continued to lightly grip her throat while he thrust into her hard. His cock filled her, making her scream out. "Such a dirty girl..." He groaned and took her in long driving strokes. Hovering above her he kept eye contact with her. "You like that, mia cara?" As if he needed to ask.

"Yes! Oh my God Gabriel!!!" She shifted beneath him, seeking release. "Harder!" The word ripped from her throat.

Pushing her legs further apart, Gabriel obliged with her request and took her even harder and faster. Estella watched the look on his face, pure bliss as his hands grasped her hips tightly. His brows were furrowed, and his teeth clenched. It was such a sexy sight; she couldn't help but cum as he thrust into her once more.

Gabriel stiffened as her body shook beneath him, but he continued to thrust. Sending her even more over the edge, making her repeat his name over and over. His fingers wrapped around her neck gently. Making her eyes look up at him through glassy eyes as she bit her lip, stiffening her whimpers as he fucked her hard.

Estella wasn't sure why she enjoyed him doing that, but she did. He stared down at her. Her arms bound above her head, her legs wrapped around his thighs, her breasts bouncing with each thrust. And the look she was giving him was driving him near insane. "Cazzo..." Fuck...Gabriel gripped tighter as he came. When she let out a small yelp his grip loosened. Hovering above her he let out a slow breath, "I'm sorry, Estella..." He caressed her throat and up to her cheek. "I got carried away." he kissed her softly, ensuring she was okay.

Her body hummed with the pleasure he gave her, "Gabriel..." she whispered softly as he undid her restraints. Even untied, she felt like she couldn't move them. Her body felt like jello.

"Yes, mia cara?" Gabriel asked as he rubbed her wrists, kissing them as he went.

"Mmm...Gabriel..." her lashes fluttered shut and she purred almost like a cat.

Letting out a chuckle, "I suppose I did what I set out to do. But there is only one way to find out..." he laid beside her, tipping up her chin. "Who are you?" he asked.

Estella's sleepy eyes tried to focus on his handsome face, "Gabriel's..." Her head flopped back onto the pillow and she felt herself slip into darkness.

Only the faint chuckle of her husband could be heard. "Good girl." 

~* *fans self* Whoa buddy XD That chapter made me hot just writing it! Hope you guys enjoyed!*~