Night of Bliss: Part 3

~*18+ Warning... hehe butt.*~

Ariel & Teo

As the music thumped Ariel downed a shot of tequila. Teo watched her with a smirk on his lips. The girl could handle her alcohol. Ariel let out a groan as the liquid burned down her throat. Tonight, she was drinking not only to celebrate her best friend getting married, but she was drinking to forget the loser she just broke up with. She wasn't sure why she wasted her time with him. The red flags had been there long before they even started dating. But no. She just had to have him because that's what she did. He had continued to talk to other girls and put her down constantly.

Anger surged through her veins. She was better than that. And she would prove it to him. Tossing back another shot her eyes met with the sexy Italian staring at her with a smirk. Ariel looked side to side then pointed to herself and raised a brow. Teo nodded deviously as he downed a shot himself before stalking over to her. "You look like you could use a few more shots, bella." beautiful. Teo sat beside her at the bar.

Ariel tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, "You can say that again." She motioned to the bartender for two more drinks. The bartender brought over two more shots. Ariel slid one over to Teo, "You look like you could too." Her brown eyes looked him up and down. Much like most of the other guests he had removed his suit jacket and rolled up his sleeves, his tattoos peeking from underneath. His hair was styled with a bit of a spike to it and stubbled dusted his jawline. He was sexy. Ariel ran her hand through her jet-black curls. Maybe he was what she needed to forget.

"To the bride and groom." Teo held up his shot glass, Ariel doing the same and clanking them together before downing them together.

Four shots later and Ariel was definitely feeling the effects of her choice to drink like a fish. Her body tingled from the drunken state she was in. She heard herself giggle at one of Teo's stories he was telling. But she honestly had no idea what he was saying until she heard him ask, "Want to get out of here?" he whispered into her ear, his hand sliding up her thigh.

Ariel bit her lip and nodded. Yes, he was just the distraction she needed from that low-life she gave 6 months of her time and effort. "Yea...let's go." she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. Teo's strong arms wrapped around her and he kissed her back. He all but dragged her to his hotel room. Honestly, he had no idea how they had gotten there so quickly. They were both highly intoxicated.

Once inside the room, Teo made quick work of their clothing. He helped her unzip her dress, watching it pool to the floor. Her black hair cascaded over her shoulders, framing her face and her large brown eyes stared up at him. Teo bit his lip as he pulled her to him with a rough kiss. She had on a pair of black and green panties and bra. His hands slid over her curvy hips and squeezed at her bottom causing her to moan softly against his mouth.

As he worked at his pants and shirt, Ariel removed her undergarments and crawled onto the bed seductively. She laid on her stomach and stared up at him as he removed the last bit of clothing. "You look delicious." he licked his bottom lip and came over to her, pulling her onto her knees. Teo's head dipped to the swell of her breasts and licked at them. "Così dolce." so sweet. Pushing her onto her back, her legs spread for him instinctively. Her body craved his touch. Or at least the alcohol made her think that. She had no control over herself. Crawling between her legs his finger found her sweet spot and stroked her skillfully. "So wet." he chuckled, his fingers slipping inside her core.

Ariel felt her body spark to life as he touched her, moans filled the air as his fingers pumped in and out of her. "Oh my..." she sighed, her hands running over his thick muscled arms.

Teo wasted no time in wrapping her legs around him as he pressed his hardened cock deep inside her in one quick motion. "God yessss!" Teo groaned as he felt her tightness around him. He wasn't expecting her to be so tight.

Ariel gasped and gripped at his back as he entered her quickly and fully. Not giving her time to mention she was still a virgin. She gritted her teeth, thanking God she was very semi-drunk. But it still hurt slightly. Her breaths came out in shallow pants as he began to thrust in and out. "T-Teo..." she whimpered.

"Yes, baby?" he breathed, his hands massaging her breasts.

"It hurts...yo-your big..." she whispered in his ear.

Teo chuckled and leaned back, looking at her face. Her face was red and her mouth slightly open from panting. Her hair spread out over the pillow and her eyes stared up at him. Teo slid back over her, his chest rubbing against her breasts. His hips continued to roll in and out of her, lips working over hers. "Fuck, you're so tight, baby..." he groaned, he wasn't going to last much longer with her.

"Mmm" she bit her lip as his pace quickened. Teo noticed her slight discomforted look and slipped a hand between them and rubbed her sensitive area. Her eyes shot open and a moan escaped her. That did the trick. Continuing to rub her skillfully. He slowed his thrusts in order to get her going more. It was almost painful to do that, but he didn't want to hurt the poor girl. He knew he was well endowed.

"How's that, bella?" beautiful. Teo kissed her roughly and moved down her neck to her breasts.

"S-so good..." she panted, her hips beginning to move on their own, meeting his thrusts. The pain was gone. Now she wanted more of him. "Teo...I-I'm okay now...p-please keep going." she gave him a pleading look.

Chuckling Teo slid his hands up over her breasts and over her wrists, holding her down as he thrust faster. When she tightened around him, he let out a strained breath, he was done for. Teo moved to grip the headboard as he fucked her harder, driving them both over the edge. They both moaned loudly as they came.

Teo stared down at her, breathing heavily. "Cazzo..." Fuck. Her large dark eyes stared up at him with a satisfied look on her face. Teo pulled out and laid beside her, falling asleep almost instantaneously. He was really drunk. How he managed to fuck her he had no idea.

Ariel let out a breath and stared up at the ceiling. She just lost her virginity. To a man, she didn't know. And drunk, nonetheless. Biting her lip, she felt a slight bit of regret. Her eyes shifted to look at the sleeping man beside her. He was gorgeous, just like his two friends. But Ariel knew, he was probably a bad man. She knew about her friend's life, but they never let on that they knew. Tilly and Ariel swore they would never tell. They knew it was for their own safety. But Teo made Ariel burn inside like never before. She hardly knew the man which made it even weirder.

Feeling her eyes become heavy, Ariel faded off to sleep. 

~*Ohhh fun fun fun for the ladies tonight :3 Hope you enjoyed the little break-aways for Estella's besties <3 *~

*~edited*~