Let the Games Begin

Once at his condo, Erin's lips never left hers as they stumbled their way up the stairs.

"Fuck I want you." Erin growled, tugging off his coat. Once he removed it, he picked her up and carried her to his bedroom quicker than she was able to process what was going on or see the inside of his home. The only thing she could tell was that it was minimally decorated, and smelled cleaner than a sterile OR. It also reeked of money.  

Estella panted heavily, she felt strange. Very, very turned on. "P-please..." she begged, her bottom lip sucked between her teeth, eyes glassy with lust. She was really doing this...she was going to have sex with another man. Someone who actually wanted her.

"I never thought I'd hear you begging me..." A sensual chuckle rumbled in him, "Estella, darling. I am going to fuck you till you can't think of anyone other than me." Erin pulled off his shirt and pulled her to him, kissing at her and removing the rest of her clothing, leaving her nude before him. "Wow..." he breathed as he took her in.

"I-I..." Her skin burned and flushed under his hungry gaze. She felt herself dripping wet.

"Get on the bed." He ordered, raising a brow and inclining his head.

Her heart stopped, breathing ragged, she stared up at him innocently.

"Do it."

Estella did as she was told, crawling onto the large four poster bed, taking note the ties at the head of the bed. He knew they would end up here.

"On your back, baby." Erin stalked around the bed, watching her like a lion stalking a gazelle. She continued to obey him, anything to get him to touch her. "Good girl." he praised with a smile. He crawled overtop of her "Hands above your head." Her hands did, he pinned them down, tying them to the headboard with the hemp ropes that were looped there. "Much better. Let the game..." He pulled out a gun and pointed it at her, "Begin."

Meanwhile...

"Fuck..." Gabriel groaned, rubbing his temples from the massive migraine that was ripping through his head. He had been drinking entirely too much lately. Especially when he saw the hickey on Estella's neck. Leaning back in his chair he groaned in frustration, he just wanted to go home. The man who never rested, was exhausted. Then he leaned back too far, causing his chair to tip back and he fell backwards, hitting his head against the back desk, "FUCKKKK!!!" He bellowed, cursing a blue streak as his body ached from the crash to the floor. Just lovely...this day just kept getting worse. Rolling onto his side a wave of nausea flooded him. He never got sick, so this was bad. Normally he held his alcohol with an iron stomach. So why all of a sudden was he lying on the floor like a 21 year old in the dirty bathroom of a club after 2 shots of Jager? Laying on the cool floor, Gabriel caught a glimpse of a box under the table behind his desk. That's right...Estella chucked it at them that day. Reaching out he pulled it to him and regained his seating upright in his chair.

Gabriel stared down at the small box curiously. What kind of gift could she possibly had gotten him? It wasn't like he was unable to buy whatever he desired. But just as he went to open it, he got a call. Stephen's number appeared on the screen. "Hello?" Gabriel answered with a gruff tone.

"Gabe...this is bad...Erin Sharp...that's not right...that's not even his name..." Stephen sounded worried, really worried, panicked almost. Gabriel sat up straighter, anticipating what he was going to find out, "I won't go into details...but..." Stephen let out a breath, " He's the traitor. Well sorta, he is the reason Dr. Marco is dead." The doctor they had thought was the traitor back when Estella was kidnapped wasn't totally involved. "He was framed. This guy...Erin Sharp...his real name is Dennis Warren, is part of a rival gang that is trying to overthrow the Romano's......I found emails...deleted messages threatening Marco to give him access to our exports... " Stephen continued giving details, "When Marco refused...well...he framed him, to make it look like there was a breach in out systems. That is where our shipments went. He deleted any traces of Marco's phone so we couldn't trace it...but he slipped up...he didn't delete them from his phone. Fucking amatures." Stephen mumbled the last bit. The man took pride in his work and didn't let such details go through the cracks when Antony had him do stuff like that.

Gabriel's blood went cold. Estella.

"Gabe...it gets worse...I tracked his phone to keep tabs on him...He's near Estella. Why? Is she safe?" Stephen's voice dropped low.

"Estella thinks he is a co-worker, they are on the same unit..." Gabriel half lied. He couldn't tell Stephen that Estella was probably fucking him. She was in danger. If he knew who Marco was, he must know who Estella is.

"You need to get to her NOW. She is in danger!" Stepehen yelled the order, "I will call An-"

"Do not. I will handle this." Gabriel stood up from his desk, still holding the box in one hand, his phone in the other. "Send me their location." He already knew. Chances are they were at his place.

"Wait...I have something coming in...what the..." Stephen sounded confused. "Estella?"

Just as Stephen said that, Gabriel got a ding on his phone and he looked down to see a message from an unknown number. Dread coiled in his stomach as he clicked on it. At first he saw nothing but skin, then it zoomed out. "Hello, Assanti...Lookie who I have here..." Erin...no Dennis Warren's voice sounded in the foreground. Gabriel stared down at a naked Estella, tied to a bed, eyes half lidded, terrified, glassy. "Such a lovely little thing is she not? It would be a shame to mess up such a pretty face...if I don't get what I want." The camera turned to face Dennis, who had a dark smirk on his face. "Gabriel, Gabriel, Gabriel...you should have treated this little thing better...otherwise she wouldn't have run to me and ended up in this very serious situation...But I must thank you, this way I get what I want." He gave a toothy grin and turned the camera back to Estella. She was panting, her pupils were dilated. She was clearly drugged. "She begged me you know...begged me to fuck her." A chuckle filled the room, "Sad, though...she continued to resist me even after all I did to woo her... it's amazing what a little Viagra can do..." Dennis clicked his tongue in a disapproval manner. "Looks like that's all it took."

"Ga...bri...el..." Estella whimpered as Dennis ran a hand over her knees and parted them before stroking her pussy. Estella let out a struggled moan. She knew this was wrong, but the viagra had sent her body into overdrive. That made sense...why she was so horny right now. Just hearing Estella moaning for another man, regardless if she was drugged made him sick. Angry. She was HIS.

"She's so wet...Maybe I should have some fun with her...She's not really my type though...too chubby for me..." Dennis shrugged and moved away from her and faced himself again. "Let's get down to business. If you care about your wife, which I seriously doubt... you will do exactly as I say." Dennis went on to give extensive, elaborate directions on getting him into the biggest shipments they had coming and going. "Do it by the end of the night...or she dies. But not before I fuck her. If you want to keep THAT from happening. Get me the shipment within the next 3 hours. Tick....tock..." Dennis lowered himself to lick at Estella's exposed pussy, making her gasp.

The video cut out and Gabriel stood there staring at his phone. Shit shit shit. What made matters worse, Stephen had seen it too...chances were her parents could have...his parents...Fuck. "Stephen...look..." He tried to explain himself.

"You fucking get her back. The video only went to you. I only saw it because I am tapped into your phone." Gabriel might not be able to see Stephen, but he sounded like he was fuming. "We will deal with the other stuff later. I will meet you at this address, we take my car." Stephen sent him an address and hung up.

Gabriel was shaking with rage, for more reasons than one. At himself, at Erin/Dennis, Estella for being so soft and gullible, Stephen for finding out that things were not good between them. Staring down at the box in his hand he felt a pang of regret. This was a big fucking mess. Not sparing another moment he rushed out quickly, fighting against the intense pain that was hammering in his head. He made quick work to get to the address that Stephen sent him.

Stephen was dressed in all black, arms crossed, and a dark look on his face as he watched Gabriel approach his car. He wanted so bad to deck Gabriel in the face, but he refrained. They needed to get Estella back. Then he would beat the shit out of him. "So I scanned the area...he has a pretty impressive security system...Not that I am surprised..." Stephen got into his car, Gabriel followed. "I am going to hack his system from my laptop and you are going to sneak in, hopefully undetected and kill him. Here is a layout of his condo." Stephen tapped a few keys on his laptop as he started up his car and sped off.

*~Sorry for the delay, I want to make sure it's perfect before posting <3 Again, I am hoping everyone is enjoying the rewrite!*~