When Seasons Change

"May I present to you, for the first time: Mr. And Mrs. Assanti!" The MC said loudly into the microphone. Everyone cheered and whooped. A few whistles as the newlyweds entered the room hand in hand. Gabriel led her out to the middle of the dance floor. Everyone was seated at the beautifully set tables around the room, their eyes on the couple as the music started to play. Some people who didn't know Estella that well were a little shocked about the choice in music for their first dance. But Gabriel danced with her to the rhythm and it mesmerized the crowd.

Estella couldn't keep her eyes off his. The song picked up the tempo at the chorus and Estella couldn't help but sing to it:

"I won't let you down

When the seasons change

I won't go down

I'll fight through the pain

I'll be there right by your side

I'll never let them bring you down

When the seasons change"

It was like her own personal vow that she would stand by him. Gabriel smiled down at her as he continued to rock her to the beat. It was a very different choice for a wedding dance, but they made it work very well to everyone's surprise.

The song faded and he pulled her into an intimate kiss. Estella's eyes widened at the sudden kiss but soon melted into it. Her heart felt like it would explode. Of course, sending more cheers and clapping throughout the room. On cue, the meal began to come out to the tables. Thank God, because Estella was starving. Gabriel led her to their table and helped her sit down. "You look stunning, mia cara." He said to her before her father grabbed his attention. Everyone else crowded around her, congratulating and complimenting how she looked and how amazing their dance was. Estella couldn't stop smiling even if she wanted to.

The dinner was amazing, Estella ate way more than she had anticipated she would be able to. But Stephen had been good about shooing people away for a short time while she and Gabriel finished their dinner. Once the dinner came to a close, everyone began their toasts. George stood and gave his speech, then his mother and both of her parents. Tilly and Ariel sobbed through theirs. Stephen decided to make his more fun and made a couple of raunchy jokes that made Estella blush. Gabriel's groomsmen Luke, Ivan, Alexander, and Teo, all made their toasts. They had all know Gabriel since childhood, much like Estella and Stephen. They were all raised in the lifestyle, or at least from what Estella could tell. Her girlfriends, however, had no idea. They just thought she was an Italian princess whose dad ran a large pharmaceutical company. And she liked to keep it that way.

After the party got to moving as the music started up, everyone was enjoying themselves. The DJ started up the parent dances, Gabriel danced with his mother to Louis Armstrong- What a Wonderful World. She had picked it out. Apparently, she would sing it to Gabriel when he was little to help him sleep. Estella, of course, picked hers for her father and her, Guns N Roses- Sweet Child of Mine. Then the music pumped back up to get everyone dancing again. Each of her girlfriends dedicated songs to her that they shared a love for. A few other slow songs for Estella and Gabriel to dance to. Which came to a surprise when she saw Stephen and Carolina dancing together, Tilly with Ivan, Ariel with Teo. Luke and Alex were hitting on a couple of her female cousins.

"Oh Lord what have we done," Estella whispered to her husband and motioned to the newly grouped couples. Gabriel chuckled lowly as he spun her in a circle and pulled her close to him.

"Let them have fun, mia cara." Gabriel purred in her ear, his hands slipping lower on her back.

"HEY! People are looking!" she whispered loudly since the music was up so high. But he just continued to chuckle more.

"You are my wife." He teased.

As Estella and her friends rocked out to Ozzy Osborne, Gabriel and the men shared in an infamous cigar circle. It was tradition after all. It was her father's way of welcoming his new son into the family. And of course, he spared no expense on the lavish cigars. Gabriel spotted her from across the room and gave her a mischievous look as he blew out a cloud of smoke. Her blood pressure rose when he looked at her like that.

Once the music lowered the coordinator announced the cake cutting then garter and bouquet toss. The cake cutting was nothing spectacular, Estella fought the urge to smash it in his face when he gave her a look that said, 'don't you dare.' She just giggled and fed him a piece as he did her. Then came the tossing of the flowers. Tons of single women lined up just itching to be the next bride to get married. A lot of the men were sweating, not ready for a commitment quite yet. Tossing it up high into the air, there was a large scuffle and then Estella turned to see her sister-in-law holding the flowers with a shocked look on her face. Estella scanned the crowd of men for Stephen, who was also a bit shocked. 'HEHEHE PERFECT' Estella thought to herself as she stuck her tongue out at her best friend. Estella could have sworn she heard a "HELL NO!" come from George from across the room.

Ivan pulled up a chair for Estella to sit in. "Time for the garter toss!!" he cheered. Estella blushed bright red as she sat down on the chair. Her father crossed his arms, very uncomfortable with the situation that was about to happen. Gabriel knelt in front of her, a devious look on his face. His hands slid up her legs from her ankles to her thighs as he pushed the dress up slightly. His fingers sent heat waves throughout her body. Everyone gave seductive woos as he slid his hands up further. Sliding his fingers around the garter he pulled it down, eyes never leaving hers. Standing back up he turned and flicked it behind him into the crowd of men. Teo caught it by mistake "SHIT!" he face-palmed.

Everyone laughed and went back to enjoying the evening. The party raged on and then it was time for the bride and groom to make their exit. Everyone sent them off, making a barricade across the sidewalk to the hotel. Everyone gave eyebrow wiggles and cheers. They all knew exactly what was going to happen next. Gabriel held her hand as they rushed through the group of people as they tossed bird seed. Estella would have gone for something different like confetti or rice, but she didn't want to litter the roads or make any pigeons sick. As they ran up the small flight of stairs to the doors that were being held open by the valets, Gabriel and Estella turned back to the group who were clapping and cheering once more. Gabriel shifted to pick up Estella bridal style and carried her inside. Everyone dissipated back into the venue to continue celebrating. Italian style. 

*~Hi all! Hope you are enjoying the story so far! I have been going through my other 3 stories and I found a lot of stuff that needs editing...holy shit. Anyway. Next chapter it gets juicy ;3 hehehe, and as an added bonus there is gonna be 2 bonus sexy chapters for that veer off a little. Hope you enjoy! Please remember to vote and comment <3 ~*

~*edited*~