Big Mistake

Once he finally got back to the room, he slammed the door shut, "Estella!" He bellowed. He needed her now. He needed to hear her sweet cries of pleasure. Wanted to feel her body against his to get the disgusting feeling of that woman off. Normally she would have been the exact type of woman he would have gone for. Being married changed him. He would remain faithful to his wife. Looking back on those women now, he felt ashamed he ever slept with them. But that was the past and now he had something even better. "Estella?" he called out again. Searching the hotel room, puzzled to find she was not there. Noticing her shoes and phone were gone he looked at his laptop to find a flight booked. He smiled at the time it said. Not sure what she had done to get it he was happy his little wife was able to once again pull it through. But the question still remained. Where was she?

Pulling out his phone he sent her a text to find out where she was. No response after 10 minutes. It wasn't like her not to respond quickly or even let him know before she went somewhere. The entire time they were engaged she would always text him throughout the day even when she knew he wouldn't reply for hours. When he still got no reply, he called her. Nothing. Worry began to creep up, so Gabriel decided to call the front desk to see if she had checked in for a massage or something.

"Yes sir, we saw her not too long ago looking for you. I sent her to the bar...Then about 10 minutes later you came out I assumed she had found you."  The woman at the front desk said a bit confused.

"If you see her, please have her come back up." He said before hanging up. Something did not feel right. If Estella had come to find him, he would have seen her. It would have been impossible for her to get lost there.

Pacing the floor Gabriel rubbed his chin. This seemed very abnormal for Estella to just up and disappear. Then realization struck him. The last thing his uncle said to him. Pulling out his phone he called his uncle. "Where is she." He demanded.

"Where is who?" Lorenzo gave a coy tone.

"You know Goddamn well who! Where the fuck is Estella?!" Gabriel was done with the games. His uncle crossed the line with this.

"Tisk tisk. Such language, Gabriel." His name rolled off the tongue with a flair. "She's fine...For now."

"Enough of the Goddamn games! Where's my wife?!" Gabriel was livid. Anger rolled off of him in waves. He would end his uncle for doing something this.

Lorenzo's tone dropped to a low and dangerous one, "I knew you were in love with her. You fool. She is going to be your downfall." A dark chuckled sounded on the end of the phone from Lorenzo, "Such a pitty...Maybe I should just take care of your little problem for you. You will still inherit her family's company if you play your cards right. You don't need some woman."

"I will end you." Gabriel warned in almost a calm tone. "I will give you one last chance. Where is my wife." It was no longer a question. He was demanding.

"She is with me..." he snickered, "Maybe I should play with her a bit...see why you are so..." he let out a breath, "...intoxicated."

"Don't you fucking touch what is mine." Gabriel nearly put his fist through a wall. Going to his laptop he sent a message to Teo to find Lorenzo immediately. Teo was his tech guy, and the fucking best at what he did. He knew it wouldn't take long for Teo to trace the phone call.

"Gabriel, Gabriel, Gabriel." Lorenzo taunted once more, making Gabriel even more pissed off. "It really is a shame. She's a cute girl. But it will be better for you in the long run if she is out of the picture."

Not wanting to hear more, Gabriel hung up. It took everything in him not to throw his phone across the room. "Fuck..." Gabriel ran a hand over his face and leaned against the table, his head hanging. His heart was aching. Another foreign feeling. Was he in love? No. But Estella was HIS. And you don't mess with that. Raising his head slowly, his dark eyes filled with calmed rage, seeing the address of where his uncle and wife were, he straightened up and went to the nightstand, pulling out a pistol. He didn't tell Estella but while he was finished visiting his uncle the first day he went to his family's headquarters and grabbed a few things. He never liked being without a gun for too long but taking it on the plane was out of his control.  

~*Hey ya'll, hope everyone is enjoying. Sorry for the late updates, I've been in a bit of a funk. Nursing school is taking it's toll and I needed a break from everything. But now I am hopefully gonna be able to post more chapters quickly. Thank you all for being so patient! Let me know how you are liking the story, please check out the Coffee Shop Trilogy! Ya'll rock! Vote and comments <3*~