That Laugh

~*18+ Warning*~

"Gabriel..." she gave a breathy whisper. "Let's go back..." she gave a needy bite of the lip and trailed her finger over his chest.

Dark lust crossed his face and he smirked deviously, "Of course, mia cara." He kissed her deeply and they quickly headed back to the hotel. Just their luck it began to rain so rushing didn't seem like such a suspicious activity. The two were drenched by the time they made it back to the hotel room.

Estella and Gabriel were both laughing hard by the time they arrived. Estella blushed as she saw him genuinely laughing with her. The sight was beautiful. She never expected it from him. Her stomach was in knots watching him. His eyes glittered brightly as they stared into hers. Estella drew in a breath, "You have such a wonderful smile, Gabe." Her fingers trailed over his jaw, his stubbed scratched at her skin gently. "How'd I get so lucky?"

Gabriel continued to smile, "I could say the same thing."

Estella wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. "I'm going to take a shower...I don't want to get sick." she looked down at her wet dress sticking to her uncomfortably. Making her way towards the bathroom she looked back, her face asking if he was going to join her.

He didn't even hesitate to follow her to the bathroom. Making his way around her he turned on the large bathtub, allowing it to fill up. There was a bottle of vanilla spice bubble bath that he added into the mix. Taking a moment to make sure it was rising properly, Gabriel turned to her and helped her get off her dress, tossing it to the floor. As his lips made love to hers, she unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it over his shoulders. It floated to the floor and her hands went to work on his pants. "No need to rush, mia cara." Gabriel's eyes crinkled as he smiled. "We have all evening." But of course, his hands were working on her bra then panties. Once she was completely naked, he held her hand and helped her into the tub.

"Ohhh so warm!" Estella sunk down quickly. The tub was still filling up but felt amazing on her butt and legs. She loved her showers to be super-hot. Gabriel must have taken note of that. Resting her head on her arms, Estella watched as he finished undressing. Letting out a dreamy sigh as she watched every muscle on his body ripple and move, she couldn't help but let her mind wander.

"I'll be right back." Gabriel stroked her chin softly and booped her nose before going back out to the room. Estella heard shuffling of opening and closing of the fridge and glass clinking. While he was gone Estella turned off the bath once it was full. Soon after he reemerged into the bathroom with a bottle of champagne and two glasses. "This is just the thing." Gabriel set them on the sink counter, pouring them each a glass. Handing her one he made his way into the bath as well. Estella took note of his erect cock rising up towards his belly button.

Estella sipped the bubbly liquid slowly. "This has been a fantastic night, Gabe." She traced the rim of the glass with her finger. His long legs spread on either side of her, the hair brushing against her soft skin. Water glistened on his toned chest as well, making her mouth water.

Gabriel ran a wet hand through his hair, causing it to slick back. "Indeed, it has, mia cara." They toasted their glasses together and each took a sip. Setting his glass to the side he held his arms open for her to come to him.

Setting her glass to the side as well she sloshed over to him. Her back resting against his chest, head against his shoulder. Closing her eyes, she relaxed. His arms wrapped around her and he nuzzled her neck. Estella could feel his heart pounding strongly as he shifted closer to her body. Gabriel's large hands brushed over her skin, running along her breasts down her stomach to the apex of her thighs. "I just can't seem to get enough of you..." his voice rolled over her, sending pleasure boiling through her veins.

Her head lulled back, her hair grazing over his skin, "The feeling is mutual, I assure you..." her toes curled as his skillful fingers found her clit and massaged it. "Mmm Gabriel." she sighed softly as he stroked at her. Her eyes were closed as she focused on the pleasure he was giving her.

"I love when you moan my name..." Gabriel let out a low, sensual growl. As his hand worked between her thighs, his other glided over her breasts with ease from the water. Wiping off the bubbles that blocked his view he played with her hard nipples. "Tonight, I am going to savor you." he said between kisses on her neck, "You will cum over and over until you can't speak anything other than my name." The promise hung on his voice.

Estella had no doubts he would do that to her. "O-oh my." Her eyes opened, meeting his in a sideward glance. His dark green eyes gave a playfully dark look. She had no clue what that meant but Estella was sure she was going to find out. Feeling his hard cock at the small of her back she reached behind her to stroke him softly. But Gabriel removed her hand almost immediately.

"None of that." he ordered in warning.

Pouting slightly, she instead ran her hands along his legs. She wanted to touch him as he did her. "No fair..." He said nothing but chuckled against her neck, fingers encircling her clit. Her toes curled as she felt herself getting close. "G-Gabe..." Her breath hitched, gripping his legs as her hips bucked. "ohh yesss!" her orgasm bloomed, and she tried to grind against his seeking fingers.

Turning her face with a wet hand his tongue licked at her lip, pushing past as he made her shatter. His lips stopped every whimper that dared escape her mouth. "Yes, mia cara, that's it." his hot breath brushed against her skin. Her body jerked slightly as he continued to stroke her sensitive nub.

"A-AH! G-Gabe!" she cried out, her orgasm not fading since he continued to touch her. Squeezing her eyes shut she panted harder and harder.

Gabriel slid his hands up her stomach to her breasts, touching them ever so slightly. "You make the most beautiful sounds." A soft purr hit her ear as he kissed her cheek. Estella wasn't sure why, but she nodded in agreement. Ushering her forward a bit, Gabriel stood up, water sloshing down his body.

Estella turned to come face to face with his hard cock. Her heart beat faster and she looked up into his eyes. But before she was able to say anything, he helped her up and out of the tub. Estella held onto him to prevent herself from slipping on the cold marble flooring.

Gabriel wrapped one of the large fluffy towels around her and pulled one around his waist. That disappointed her slightly, she wanted to keep staring at him. Picking up the bottle of champagne and the glasses, he led her back out to the bedroom. "Care for another glass?" he offered to pour her one as he prepared another for himself.

"Please." she sat on the edge of the bed and watched every inch of his body ripple and move. Making his way over to her with another full glass Gabriel sat beside her. "Thank you." Estella smiled happily and took a small sip. The bubbly liquid made her stomach tingle and her body still hummed from his touch. She wondered if he really was going to continue on.

Gabriel slid his large hand under her knees and placed them over his legs so that she was half lounging over him. "What's on your mind?" he questioned as he sipped at his glass.

Estella didn't realize she looked deep in thought. "You..." her face turned red and she looked up at him innocently.

"What about me?" Raising a brow, he gave a smirk. He already knew and was toying with her.

"A-are you really gonna...you know?" There was no way she could repeat what he said in the tub.

Gabriel took her glass from her and placed them both to the side before pinning her to the bed. "What? Making you cum again?" his lips got close to her ear, "Over...and over? Make you forget your own name?"

Estella's eyes widened at the suddenness of his movements.

Raising his head, he stared down at her, smirking. "Oh yes, mia cara. I plan on it." He ran a finger down from her lips to the top of the towel around her breasts. "Do not question me." He warned seductively.