Bonus Story: Loving the Feds (4)

Estella stuck her tongue out at Gabriel and sashayed her way away with Fay. Once they were in the elevator Estella turned to Fay, "Soooo...Simon seems like a really nice guy." She wiggled a brow at her new friend. Fay's face immediately got red. "Oh there is no use hiding it from me! I saw the way you were looking at him during dinner."

"W-was it that obvious?!" Fay cupped her face and wanted to cry, "Oh no...do you think he noticed?"

"I doubt it. Men are oblivious to that sort of thing. You have to be direct." Estella shook her head. "I swear when I first met Gabe, like talking to a damn brick wall!" She stepped out of the elevator and up to the door to the penthouse. Unlocking the door she flipped on the lights.

"Really? But you two seem so intune with each other." Fay was actually shocked. Following behind she once again marveled at the decorations of their home.

"Girl, please, it wasn't like that at all the time." Estella sat on the couch and opened up the wedding album. "Gabriel and I are in an arranged marriage." She said as a matter of factly.

Well that was an unexpected confession. Fay listened intently, going to sit beside her. Was she going to spill about everything? Was their marriage a sham? Were the tips about the father's company true?

"In my family, every generation has had an arranged marriage. My grandparents, my parents, and me. Probably even further back." Estella smiled down at the pictures. She couldn't help it.

"You seem happy though." Fay said bluntly.

"Oh Fay, I am. I love Gabriel more than life its self." Estella let out a whimsical sigh. "I always knew I would marry someone my parents chose. But I told them I had a few conditions. And of course they would never force me to marry, I wanted to. If that makes any sense..."

"Not really...but kinda?" Fay watched as Estella looked at the photos.

"We had never met until he flew in from Italy back in April. Or so we thought." And Estella told Fay the story about the wedding when she was little, omitting the part about the men having guns and tastefully editing Gabriel's dad being the 'boss'. "It took some time, but Gabriel and I fell in love like our parents did with their marriages."

"But why would you want an arranged marriage, why not just date someone you wanted to?" Fay thought it was really strange to want one, or for modern families like the Romano and Assanti to still do something like that.

Estella shrugged, "I have always danced to the beat of my own drum, as my grandma used to say. I'm kinda a black sheep in my family, but still loved nonetheless."

Fay was silent, she understood being different. "I understand that...well without the loved part." She bit her tongue in regret for admitting that.

"ANYWAY! We were talking about your crush on Simon!" Estella shut the album with a bit more force than nessessary.

Waving her hands in front of her, "N-No I don't...I mean...yea...but. Simon doesn't think of me that way..." Fay's voice dropped, "He has a 'fan club' at his work...we are so different. He is a veteran, a hard worker, sexy...all the girls love him. Of course I am no different. I'm under the spell too."

Estella raised a brow and crossed her arms. "You are selling yourself short." She said flatly. Fay hadn't even said anything bad about herself but Estella could see it in her body language. "Have you told him?"

Fay just shook her head.

"You like him." Estella stated and nodded. "You need to just show him in a way a man can understand."

Fay blinked and stared at her confused, "What do you mean?"

A wicked grin spread over Estella's face, the scheme she had been thinking of all evening. The fact that Fay had just confessed to liking Simon made it all the more perfect. "Seduce him, love."

Fay's eyes widened like a cat with the red dot. "WHAT?!"

Giggling, Estella stood up, "Of course! Men are simple minded and cannot understand complexity. Just put on something sexy and the rest will work itself out."

"B-but I don't have anything sexy...or anything about being sexy...I'm still a virgin." Fay gripped her hands and ran a hand through her curls.

Well that took her by surprise. Estella sat back down with a soft smile, "I was too when I married Gabe. Close your eyes." Estella ordered. Fay obliged. "Think about Simon right now. If he were to say he liked you. Like....really liked you...would you give him your virginity without regret?"

Fay's eyes were closed as her mind wandered to Simon, working out in the living room, walking around shirtless, the photo of him hugging his grandma with the biggest smile on his face, playing with a cat. Her heart fluttered and a smile spread over her lips and she felt a sheet of red blush coming over her skin.

"I take that smile and blushing as a yes." Estella hopped back up, causing Fay's eyes to snap open. "Stay right here." Rushing off towards their bedroom, Estella began ripping through her dresser until she found what she was looking for. "What size bra do you wear?!" She yelled.

Cocking her head to the side, "Ua...34D..." What on Earth was Estella doing? What had Fay just admitted to a total stranger?!

Estella let out a squeal of delight and rushed back out. "I bought this for my wedding night, but...ua I never got a chance to even try it on...." She shook her head and handed Fay a bag from a local lingerie store. "Put that on tonight after we leave. I promise you, he will not know what to do with himself." Estella's smile almost scared Fay.

Fay looked into the bag to see a white see through, lacy pantie teddy "Oh my God...I-I can't wear something like this..." Suddenly she felt hot and uncomfortable, "He will think I am nuts! And we live together! How can I avoid him if he starts laughing?!" Fay almost felt like she would cry. She didn't want to imagine the worst case scenario.

"Hush. I swear this will work. I saw him steal a few glances at you...I think he likes you too. Maybe he is just as shy."

"Simon?! Shy?! HA!" Fay began laughing hard. "That man doesn't even know the meaning of shy!" Then it hit her what Estella had said, "Wait...he was looking at me? Like...that?"

Estella just nodded.

"Oh..." Fay looked back down at the bag, "You think this will really work?" This time she sounded hopeful.

"I guarantee it, Fay. Let's go. I will bring Gabe home and you get to work on getting your man!

With that the two girls made their way back down to the apartment where the men were laughing and enjoying themselves. The look Gabriel gave Estella ensured that they had a very similar conversation to the women. Fay hid the bag behind her back and snuck off to the bathroom to hide it until they left.

"Babe. I think we should head on back, I have a feeling you are going to end up on call with this weather." Estella glanced outside. It wasn't a lie, this kind of weather ended up being chaos at the local hospitals. Or at least that's what she was told by the more seasoned nurses.

"Yes, you're right...I don't want to drink too much if that's the case." Gabriel ran a hand over his face. "It was nice meeting you both." Gabriel shook Simon's hand. "Perhaps next time we can have you over after the holidays." Of course, Gabriel knew that wasn't going to happen.