Thanksgiving Fun *bonus chapter*

~*18+ Warning*~

"Come on, let's go watch a movie." She offered an arm to Ariel and they made their way out to the living area. "Wait...where's Tilly?" The girls looked around for their third and couldn't find her anywhere. "Don't tell me..." Estella made a twisted face. "Those two are so nasty...." The idea of her and Ivan probably being naughty somewhere in the house made her slightly nauseous. Ariel giggled, the thought hitting her as well...

Tilly & Ivan

Thanksgiving dinner had been very surprising indeed. Tilly giggled every time someone used one of their nicknames. Baby girl and Daddy. Not to mention the entire dinner Ivan stroked up her leg under her dress, teasing her as they ate. By the end, Tilly was hot and bothered beyond belief. As Antony closed the dinner and summoned the men to have a drink to celebrate Stephen and Carolina's engagement, Ivan all but drug Tilly to the closest bathroom.

"You are so mean!" she breathed as he shut and locked the door behind him. His lips were on her neck, hands roaming over her velvety dress, hiking it up in the process.

"You know you fucking love it." Ivan growled and yanked down her tights and panties, her shoes slipping off in the process leaving just the material draped around a single leg. "Fuck this dress is sexy on you. You did this on purpose. Bad girl. Trying to turn Daddy on during dinner." Lifting her up he placed her on the counter beside the sink. "You will pay for making me so hard."

Giggling, Tilly gave an innocent look to Ivan as she unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it open. She ran her ands along his toned chest and stomach. "I wasn't trying to..." she pouted and pressed her chest against his.

The velvet material made him shiver slightly, "Somehow I doubt that very seriously." Ivan's hand threated around her throat, giving a soft squeeze. He knew she loved that. "Should I punish you now...make you do the walk of shame for the rest of the evening or wait till we get home and make you suffer." The words dripped off his tongue like sweet honey. Tilly couldn't wait. She hoped he didn't make her.

"I want it now..." she whimpered, biting her lip and looking up at him with big amber eyes. Her hands traveled lower to his belt buckle, "Please?"

Normally he would tease her and make her wait, but she just looked too good in that dress. The dark green color really made her eyes and hair pop. Then she wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling the remaining tights and her panties off so he could feel the warmth of her throbbing pussy. And she felt too good. "Easy there baby girl, can't go getting my pants dirty now can we?" He taunted, pushing her back slightly.

Tilly groaned in frustration, wanting him to touch her much, much lower. "Please...do bad things to me..." she begged. This was actually new for her, she had never done it in a place like this. Especially not in her best friend's parent's bathroom.

Unbuttoning his pants, Ivan took his sweet time, he would fuck her here, but not before he teased her mercilessly. "Bad things you say?" he questioned. "I think I can do that for you, baby girl." His lips crashed against hers and he took her breath away. Tilly could taste the whiskey he had been nursing through dinner. She loved it. Moving down from her lips he travelled lower, over her still clothed breasts to her exposed stomach. Pulling her to the very edge of the counter his mouth covered her sweet center.

Tilly gasped loudly, gripping the cool marble and tossing her head back. She loved the way he licked and sucked at her. He was a man who really knew what he was doing.

"Now now, we don't want the whole house running do we?" he placed his finger to his lips and winked at her before continuing to drink from her core.

It took everything in Tilly not to scream as Ivan brought her to a powerful climax. Her body shook and she thought for a moment she would slip off the counter, but his strong hands held her in place as he milked the last bits of her passion. "Fuck you are sexy when you cum against my mouth." he cooed and made his way back up her body. Tilly panted heavily as she watched him slid down his pants to reveal his erect cock. "Such a beautiful girl..." he caressed her cheek before guiding the head into her dripping wettness. A groan escaped him as he pushed in balls deep. Tilly had been on birth control well before they met up, and after becoming a couple she allowed him to go raw as long as it was a safe period. Ivan loved that. He loved to feel her skin to skin. It drove him wild every time they had sex.

"Y-Yess!!!" Tilly gripped his shoulders as he thrust into her hard and fast. He couldn't wait, he needed release. Lifting her up off the counter he took her to the floor, pushing her down onto the plush bath mat that rested at the base of the sink. This way he was able to take her deeper and push her faster. Her legs found their way back around him and kept him close. Ivan pressed her arms above her head and held her gaze as he took her. She looked amazing beneath him, her dress pulled up and her bare thighs around his thighs. He loved their quickies. Ivan brought her to another orgasm and her release triggered his. His cock twitched as he came hard.

"Shit..." Ivan hissed out as he hovered above her, "Fucking amazing..." he let out a breath and stared down at his fiery red head. Ivan kissed her deeply and his hands trailed over her body, he could feel her body hum beneath him.

"Ivan..." Tilly's breath was ragged now, her skin flushed under his touch. He was everything she needed. She loved him, that much was apparent to her. "I love you." Those three little words slipped out of her as she gazed up into his chocolate brown eyes.

Ivan stared at her for a long moment, registering her confession. "Tilly..." they had been together since the wedding, but it was clear that she was the woman he had to keep. He was a brute. He was a killer. He was anything but a good man. But he was a sucker for this girl beneath him. He loved her. "I love you too." He had never been in love before, never tried. How he felt for Tilly was everything he thought love should be. Sure they had sex like crazy horn dogs, but it was more than that. Everyday that they were together, the little things he learned about her. How she slept, how she made her coffee, how she loved to stare out the window and watch the snow fall. Everything in between. Ivan never expected he would ever find a woman to spend his life with. He saw all that with her.

Ivan's lips found her's again and he pulled her close, sitting her in his lap. "Baby girl." he looked down at her with a smile.

"Daddyyyy." she teased.

Fuck he wanted her again...

 *~Little bonus for you lovelies, there hasn't been much action the last few chapters so I didn't want anyone getting bored ;3 ~*