XXX Turkey

"We are gonna have fun tonight! And you are gonna get drunk for once!" Stephen warned before walking out of the room.

"NO, I AM NOT!!!" Estella rushed after him. This is how things always were, they teased each other and bickered like brother and sister. As they made their way yelling and laughing into the foyer, her parents were coming down the stairs, dressed in casual attire. Well...somewhat. Her father still had dress pants and a button up with a large gold chain. Her mother was dressed in a pair of white capris, a blouse and a pair of sandal wedges. Yup, that's how it was. Estella felt like she was the only 'normal' one in her family. More like black sheep. But her family was supportive and loving, so she never felt like an outcast. Estella smiled happily as they walked down the stairs, hand in hand. Antony and Camilla were very happy together, anyone was able to see it. Even though they had an arranged marriage, they made it work wonderfully. She was a supportive wife to a Don. But no one should ever let her innocent looks deceive anyone. Camilla was lethal.

"Ready to go?" Antony said as they reached the bottom of the steps.

"Not yet, Gabriel is getting ready too." Estella smiled, and on cue, he emerged from the hall to the top of the stairs. Her eyes widened. "Whoa...." she said louder than she was hoping for, everyone looked at her and chuckled.

"Love birds." Camilla giggled and nudged her husband.

Gabriel made his way down, a cocky smirk on his face. He changed into a pair of dark blue jeans with a black belt. His shirt was just a simple black v-neck with a white undershirt. To her surprise, both of his arms were covered in tattoos. Very detailed designs flowed around his toned muscles. A black watch matched his dark outfit. "Ready to go, mia cara?" my darling. Gabriel slipped his hands into his pocket.

Estella smiled brightly walking over to him, "Yea, let's get going!" Without thinking she grabbed his hand and pulled him along. She was like a little kid sometimes. She seemed to just ooze sunshine and rainbows. Even when she was dressed in all black.

The five got into her father's black Range Rover. To Antony, bigger meant better. With her parents in the front seats, Estella sat between the two guys. Stephen piddled on his phone while they made the trip, and the group made small talk. Her mother was talking details about the wedding of course. Antony groaned slightly. He was tired of hearing about it.

"So, what song will you be dancing to for the first dance?" Camilla asked, flipping through a magazine.

Estella blushed a bit "Oh well...I was tossing around a couple of songs..." She looked down. Her style in music was different than her family and she couldn't help it. There were a bunch of songs she put into the playlist to break up her Rockstar nature.

Gabriel gave a confused look at her, she wanted to say something, but she didn't. He didn't say anything to her about it but turned his attention to his phone.

Estella's phone buzzed and she pulled it out of her pocket while her mom continued to banter on about some of the 'traditional' aspects of the wedding. 'You look like you were about to say something. What's wrong?' Estella looked up at him and bit the inside of her cheek, did she tell him?

'Yea...there's something you should know about me.' She sent and began to type a second message. 'I'm really into rock music...I can't stand rap or new hip-hop...so the song I found for our first dance is by Five Finger Death Punch. One of their Ballads.'

Gabriel's lip twitched slightly before he could stop it, he was not expecting that. 'Mia cara, it's nothing to be embarrassed about. But it's cute that you are worried about little things.' His finger stroked her hand softly, making her turn red.