Waking Up Right

~*18+ warning*~

The Next Morning...

"F-fuck Estella..." Gabriel moaned loudly as the tiny blonde sunk herself onto his morning wood. "What do you think you're...wait a minute..." He said confused, lifting his arms to see that they were tied together with the same tie he used on her the night before.

Estella had the same needy, horny look on her face again. "I-I..." she bit her lip as her hips danced up and down, sending pleasure rippling through them both. "I couldn't...help myself..." she panted.

Gabriel struggled but she had tied the knot pretty damn good. "Untie me right now." He demanded in a low, warning voice. "You are in big trouble, mia cara." he rolled his tongue.

"N-No." She tried to be strong, but it felt too good, her body moved faster. Her tiny hands on either side of his head, hair curtaining around them, "F-fuck..." She gasped as she got close.

"Don't you fucking dare." he growled through clenched teeth. He was close. "Bad girl. You don't get to cum."

"AH!!" she gasped as her body orgasmed around his cock. "Mmmm!!" She pressed down as far as she could. Gabriel let out a low moan as he came. Estella panted hard, her head hung as she came down. That had been amazing.

Gabriel glared at her, "Untie me right now."

Estella hesitated a moment but did. The moment the knot became lose he flexed his wrists and pulled it apart, pushing her onto her stomach over his legs. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" His hand gripped in her hair and pulled it back.

"Your's..." She looked back innocently, half terrified. Her eyes were still glassy with lust.

"Hmph...You are fucking lucky you answered correctly." he slapped her ass hard, "And so fucking lucky that was amazing..." he growled playfully and kissed her cheek.

Estella bit her lip and looked back at him, her bottom burned from the smack. "Gabriel..."

"Such a dirty fucking girl." Gabriel threaded his hands through her hair. "Damn..." He laid back down beside her. "Was not expecting to wake up like that." Raising a brow at her.

Looking down embarrassed, "I-I couldn't help myself. I'm sorry..." She did almost feel dirty. But in a good way.

Shifting his body, he looked over to the nightstand. "Where's my phone?" he asked himself and got up, searching around.

Estella popped up onto her knees, "I think you might have left it in the bathroom." She chimed in.

Gabriel straightened and went to the bathroom to look for his phone, "What the?" he said loudly. "15 missed calls..." Gabriel walked back into the bedroom, a concerned look on his face.

"From who?" Estella cocked her head to the side, feeling a pit in her stomach.

Gabriel's face went dark, "Your father...That's not good." He speed-dialed Antony. Gabriel looked over at Estella and pulled on a pair of pants and a shirt. "I'll be back." he kissed her and left the hotel room.

Watching him leave, Estella felt the worry grow. Her father shouldn't be calling them on their honeymoon. Not that many times. Chewing her lip, she looked around at the mess around her. Gabriel had made love to her again in the middle of the night and then when she took control. The blankets were scattered around the floor and some clothing. Letting out a soft sigh Estella pulled on her silk robe and made the bed.

Once she was finished, Gabriel reentered the room with a grim look on his face. "What happened?" Estella asked cocking her head to the side and stepping up to him.

"Nothing good." Running a hand over his face he let out a groan of frustration, "One of the supply shipments was compromised and several men have been severely injured...or worse. We need to get back to the States so I can take care of them."

Estella's eyes widened in shock, "What!? But it's our honeymoon! What about the other doctor on staff?" She grabbed his shirt, she wasn't trying to oppose him, but they had others who were able to care for her father's men.

"Traitor. He's dead now." Gabriel frowned grimly, threading his fingers with hers, "We need to be on the next flight back." He gave an apologetic look.

"It's okay...I'm used to this sort of thing." Estella looked up at him with an understanding smile.

Gabriel blinked and shook his head, "I need to get our flight sorted out. Do you mind getting everything packed up?"

Estella smiled, "Not at all. I will order up some breakfast too." She pulled out an outfit to get dressed, then started packing up their things. Gabriel doing the same and pulling out his laptop.

As Gabriel typed away, Estella finished zipping up the bags and grabbed the menu to see what to order for breakfast. After deciding hers, she skipped over to Gabriel, who tried to dismiss her saying he would be okay.

"Oh no, mister. You need to eat breakfast. It's the most important meal." Estella crossed her arms and held her ground. "Order something, I don't care what." she demanded. Breakfast was something she never budged on or missed. It was her favorite meal of the day.

Gabriel looked up at her from his computer with a challenging look. "Excuse me, mia cara, but who do you think you are speaking to?" he raised a brow. "I think I know what my body can handle." He turned his attention back to the flights.

Estella growled, "Yea, and you are not going to do well if you don't have any energy. Aren't you a doctor?" she gave him the same look he gave her. "You should know how important it is to eat a good breakfast."

Letting out a sigh he ran a hand over his face in frustration, "Fine. Order some fruit." he gave her a questioning look, asking if that was satisfactory enough.

Smiling happily, she turned and went back over to the phone, "Good." she chirped. Picking up the phone Estella ordered their breakfast. "Should be up soon." Turning to him, she stretched out over the bed, watching him type away.

"Cazzo..." Gabriel growled slamming his fist down, making a loud thump, "We can't get a flight out until tomorrow evening."

Estella blinked, "That's not good...Is there anything Dad can do to care for the men? What happened?" Estella sat up. It was disturbing to her that they had no one on staff who was able to care for their wounds. She knew they could not go to a normal hospital, things tended to get muddled and questions would arise. Gunshot wounds had to be reported to the police.

Gabriel ran a hand over his face. "No one knows what the Hell is going on. These men could die, the people that are there...they aren't equipped like I am... They can keep them alive but who knows the severity of their conditions." His tone was low and dangerous.

Fidgeting with a throw pillow, Estella watched him fume. "Gabe..." She was worried, not just about her father's men but the fact that her husband was affected by this. As a soon to be nurse, Estella knew the heartache of not being able to save everyone. "We should have never come here..." she said softly, looking down. She now felt guilty that they were here and not there to help.

Gabriel remained silent and let out a harsh breath, going back to looking again, hoping to find a flight. The cost was not a problem, but the storm that brewed overnight delayed and affected many of the flights. They could not afford to waste any time with lives on the line.

She looked out the window to see the sky was still quite black with bright flashes of lightning skittering about. She was positive there was loud thunder rolling as well. Slipping off the bed, Estella made her way over to the sliding door to the balcony and opened it wide. Yup, thunder crackled loudly, and Gabriel looked over at her with a confused look on his face, almost annoyed. "Sorry...I love storms." She looked out at the skyline and stepped outside. The wind whipped around her and she took in a deep breath. Storms were so soothing. But she hadn't always liked storms. Once upon a time she had been deathly terrified. Taking in a deep breath she gazed out at the horizon. She was worried that something bad was going to happen. She sensed it.